I got a Dreamer Designs soon after my daughter was born and she's now 21
months. I think it is great. I don't think they make our model anymore but
for the price it couldn't be beat. Ours has 20 inch wheels which are very
nice for the trails we run on. I would check out jogginstoller.com they
have lots of good info. If you are going to use it often (or hope to) I
would invest in a good one. I have seen some inexpensive models that are
[censored], just a normal stroller with big wheels.
It took our daughter a little while to "enjoy" the stroller but now she is
more than happy to be in there for an hour or so. Just be prepared for when
they talk and try to hold a conversation with you the entire run. I guess
it keeps you from going too fast.
I think you can get close to pre-baby. It took me about a year to figure
out the schedule that works for our family, but my training volume is pretty
similar to what it was before our daughter was born, now 2-3 hours a week
are with her.
Dave
"Josh" <[email hidden]> wrote in message
news:1119106028.cf2a849d13bf41fcf25514de4cee922c@teranews...
Quoted message said:Now that I have baby, I need baby jogger, otherwise I'll never get from
running 2x/wk back to 5-7x/wk as in pre-baby days. I know, I know,
nothing will ever go back to pre-baby days, but I'd like to stay in at
least a little bit of shape.
What baby joggers have folks at rec.running used and liked?
-- Josh in Syracuse