Back to Weightwatchers

Spike

Guest
Hi I joined weight watchers 2 years ago after the birth of my first son. I did really well and was
almost at my goal weight when I fell pregnant again. I have just given up breastfeeding my second
son and want to go back on the diet again. I was going to meetings and using the online tools last
time. This time I am unable to attend the meetings but want to use the e-tools online again. It
allows me to login but wants me to resignup and pay the £29.99 to start using the tools in addition
to the monthly charge. I think this is crazy - does anyone have any ideas on how to do this and whey
they are asking the starting fee again as I found the online tools the best help in sticking to my
daily points total.

Janine

Start weight: 187.8 lbs Current weight: 187.8 lbs Lost: 0 lbs Goal: 130lbs Week 1

--
* to email remove nospam from address*

Hi Janine. Welcome aboard this great newsgroup. Wish you luck Elaine K

Spike wrote:

>Hi I joined weight watchers 2 years ago after the birth of my first son. I did really well and was
>almost at my goal weight when I fell pregnant again. I have just given up breastfeeding my second
>son and want to go back on the diet again. I was going to meetings and using the online tools last
>time. This time I am unable to attend the meetings but want to use the e-tools online again. It
>allows me to login but wants me to resignup and pay the £29.99 to start using the tools in addition
>to the monthly charge. I think this is crazy - does anyone have any ideas on how to do this and
>whey they are asking the starting fee again as I found the online tools the best help in sticking
>to my daily points total.
>
>Janine
>
>Start weight: 187.8 lbs Current weight: 187.8 lbs Lost: 0 lbs Goal: 130lbs Week 1
>
>--
>* to email remove nospam from address*

Hi Janine, Though I can't help you with e-tools, I just wanted to say hi and welcome!
--
Nathalie from Belgium
134.1/102.9/minigoal 99.9 Goal 68 Kg
134/1.103/212 lbs "Spike" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:p67Sb.210$uU4.139893@newsfep2-
gui.server.ntli.net...
> Hi I joined weight watchers 2 years ago after the birth of my first son. I
did
> really well and was almost at my goal weight when I fell pregnant again.
> have just given up breastfeeding my second son and want to go back on the diet again. I was going
> to meetings and using the online tools last time. This time I am unable to attend the meetings but
> want to use the e-tools online again. It allows me to login but wants me to resignup and pay the
> £29.99 to start using the tools in addition to the monthly charge. I
think
> this is crazy - does anyone have any ideas on how to do this and whey they are asking the starting
> fee again as I found the online tools the best
help
> in sticking to my daily points total.
>
> Janine
>
> Start weight: 187.8 lbs Current weight: 187.8 lbs Lost: 0 lbs Goal: 130lbs Week 1
>
> --
> * to email remove nospam from address*

Hi Janine:

Welcome to ASDWW. People here are great!! There is plenty of support and questions answered!!
Post often.

Congrats on getting back on WW. Lots of people here use the online tools as there only connection to
WWs so you should feel right at home.

Connie

--

Cheers,

Connie Walsh

241.5/205.5/155 RAFL 210.5/205.5/198.5

Spike wrote:
> Hi I joined weight watchers 2 years ago after the birth of my first son. I did really well and was
> almost at my goal weight when I fell pregnant again. I have just given up breastfeeding my second
> son and want to go back on the diet again. I was going to meetings and using the online tools last
> time. This time I am unable to attend the meetings but want to use the e-tools online again. It
> allows me to login but wants me to resignup and pay the £29.99 to start using the tools in
> addition to the monthly charge. I think this is crazy - does anyone have any ideas on how to do
> this and whey they are asking the starting fee again as I found the online tools the best help in
> sticking to my daily points total.
>
> Janine
>
> Start weight: 187.8 lbs Current weight: 187.8 lbs Lost: 0 lbs Goal: 130lbs Week 1
>
> --
> * to email remove nospam from address*

no help but welcome and good luck, Lee
Spike <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:p[email protected]...
> Hi I joined weight watchers 2 years ago after the birth of my first son. I
did
> really well and was almost at my goal weight when I fell pregnant again.
> have just given up breastfeeding my second son and want to go back on the diet again. I was going
> to meetings and using the online tools last time. This time I am unable to attend the meetings but
> want to use the e-tools online again. It allows me to login but wants me to resignup and pay the
> £29.99 to start using the tools in addition to the monthly charge. I
think
> this is crazy - does anyone have any ideas on how to do this and whey they are asking the starting
> fee again as I found the online tools the best
help
> in sticking to my daily points total.
>
> Janine
>
> Start weight: 187.8 lbs Current weight: 187.8 lbs Lost: 0 lbs Goal: 130lbs Week 1
>
> --
> * to email remove nospam from address*

Hi and welcome back, Janine. Can't help you with the UK online tools, but I wanted to wish you GOOD
LUCK! Take care!

--

~Kristin O~
272/239.4/172