General fitness, health and nutrition · Public discussion

BBQ sauce?

Started by Lass Chance · · Last activity · 62 posts · 1,848 views

Thread navigation

Jump through the discussion

Go to the original post, the replies on this page, or the latest preserved contribution.

Thread details

What we know about this thread

Original section
General fitness, health and nutrition
Published
23 June 2005
Last activity
28 June 2005
Original author
Lass Chance
Posts
62
Discussion status
Public discussion
Total views
1,848
Views / 30 days
0

The navigation and discussion metadata provide context. Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Showing posts 61–62 of 62
Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Text size
  1. "Myra" <[email hidden]> wrote in message
    news:[email hidden]...

    Quoted message said:
    Nicky said:

    Please, please post the recipes : )

    Nicky, I've posted the recipes so many times over the years, that I
    figured everyone was sick of seeing them!

    Nevertheless, here you go (original recipe):

    MYRA'S BLUEBERRY-LEMON MUFFINS

    Thanks! I bought the blueberries for these months ago, then realised I'd
    lost the recipe, and was too lazy to google it...

    Nicky.

    --
    A1c 10.5/4.5/<6 T2 DX 05/2004
    1g Metformin, 100ug Thyroxine
    95/76/72Kg

  2. I used the DaVinci syrups on top of low carb chocolate cake when it didn't
    seem sweet enough- it made for a brownie like texture that was nice with
    whipped cream

    Diane

    "Bob (this one)" <[email hidden]> wrote in message
    news:[email hidden]...

    Quoted message said:
    Myra said:

    Now that DaVinci has put out a simple syrup flavor, I want to retool
    some of my recipes to substitute some or most of the Splenda with the
    simple syrup. For my muffins/coffeecake recipe, I hope that it will
    not only decrease the carbs, but up the moisture.

    What do you think?

    Depends on the rest of the ingredients in the syrup. If there are gums to
    provide body, it will help some. I wouldn't expect that it'll do all that
    much unless it's seriously thick. My concern would be that *enough* syrup
    would be *too much* sweet.

    Egg white can help with moisture.

    Pastorio

Active in the last 60 minutes

Active in this thread

0 users · 0 guests ·0 bots ·0 total

No signed-in users are active right now.

No known search crawlers active right now.