rec.sport.unicycling · Public discussion

BCing is Wicked.

Started by Eroick · · Last activity · 37 posts · 729 views

Thread navigation

Jump through the discussion

Go to the original post, the replies on this page, or the latest preserved contribution.

Thread details

What we know about this thread

Original section
rec.sport.unicycling
Published
13 October 2006
Last activity
21 November 2006
Original author
Eroick
Posts
37
Discussion status
Public discussion
Total views
729
Views / 30 days
0

The navigation and discussion metadata provide context. Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Showing posts 21–37 of 37
Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Text size
  1. Spencer Hochberg said:


    When I was at your house and we went into town and I rode the bc and
    you were on your bike it really sucked for me, I was so out of breath
    and my leg was so sore from pushing off so much.

    So you and forrest suck at bc. Not my problem.

    --
    Evan Byrne

    'The future of bc wheeling is in this link.'
    (http://tinyurl.com/ympnn2)

    ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
    😄 Its finnished.😄
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Evan Byrne's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/9367
    View this thread: http://www.unicyclist.com/thread/54032

  2. what the hell is bc anyway.

    --
    Sneaker

    Take me down- 6 underground
    (Take me down with your unicycle)
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Sneaker's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/8889
    View this thread: http://www.unicyclist.com/thread/54032

  3. Sneaker said:

    what the hell is bc anyway.

    A wheel with foot plates attached to either side of the axel... you
    stand on it and ride.

    --
    Borgschulze

    Spare some change for a new unicycle?
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Borgschulze's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/13501
    View this thread: http://www.unicyclist.com/thread/54032

  4. Evan Byrne said:

    So you and forrest suck at bc. Not my problem.

    SHUT UP EVAN!

    Sorry to lower the tone of the thread!

    Yeah, BC is wicked!

    Rock on!
    Edd

    --
    Eddbmxdude

    Its like England here....Iv never seen so much sun!

    "Mmmm, I can smell bread!..........I wonder if thats what you smell
    before you die?" - My workmate, Paul

    "Unicycling only makes you look like a freak when you're riding." -
    Unisteve
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Eddbmxdude's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/11584
    View this thread: http://www.unicyclist.com/thread/54032

  5. BC is definately awesome.
    I need to ride mine more. It is just so much fun.

    --
    smcmorrow

    \"It's knot gonna make it!\" -threeinchtire
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------
    smcmorrow's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/10881
    View this thread: http://www.unicyclist.com/thread/54032

  6. so can u tell me how can u move on it? i mean is there a way to gain
    speed? or its just balance. im interested in this. i could make my own

    --
    Sneaker

    Take me down- 6 underground
    (Take me down with your unicycle)
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Sneaker's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/8889
    View this thread: http://www.unicyclist.com/thread/54032

  7. I guess pretending that the bc is like a one wheel skateboard. The same
    way you move on a skateboard. Then convert it to a BC hahahaha 🙂 😄 🙂

    --
    Hazmat

    1 weird greek cypriot australian
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Hazmat's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/13828
    View this thread: http://www.unicyclist.com/thread/54032

  8. I also love bc, but before anyone else express's how cool n smooth it is
    i would like to remind them they would be waisting valuable bc'in time!

    Leo

    --
    leo_h

    Wheres my other wheel?! i'v only got one thats why its called a
    "uni"cycle IDIOT!
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------
    leo_h's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/11829
    View this thread: http://www.unicyclist.com/thread/54032

  9. aaaaaaaa
    i really want a bc wheel!!

    --
    picado

    ###unicycle for JAH RASTAFARI###

    One wheel in brazil
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------
    picado's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/11964
    View this thread: http://www.unicyclist.com/thread/54032

  10. picado said:

    aaaaaaaa
    i really want a bc wheel!!

    +1
    Your not alone, man!🙁 😉

    --
    rabbithunter018

    Never underestimate stupid people in large groups

    It is always better to keep your mouth shut and have people question
    your intelligence, than to say something stupid and leave them in no
    doubt.

    Don't worry about looking like a dork for diff color cranks. You ride a
    uni, lol.
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------
    rabbithunter018's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/12156
    View this thread: http://www.unicyclist.com/thread/54032

  11. Umm, get one. They're fairly cheap.

    --
    Eroick

    --Eric Evenchick

    My MSN: [email hidden]

    Quoted message said:

    but 3 degrees is like a heat wave!! woohoo.


    ------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Eroick's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/10884
    View this thread: http://www.unicyclist.com/thread/54032

  12. Eroick said:

    They're fairly cheap.

    Fairly cheap is currently out of my price range. I think I have about
    $7 in change in my coin bank. Maybe $5 or so left in my account.
    But I'm selling one of my Christmas presents from last year on ebay,
    and I hope to get around 50 out of it. that'll get me a wheel!😄

    --
    rabbithunter018

    Never underestimate stupid people in large groups

    It is always better to keep your mouth shut and have people question
    your intelligence, than to say something stupid and leave them in no
    doubt.

    Don't worry about looking like a dork for diff color cranks. You ride a
    uni, lol.
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------
    rabbithunter018's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/12156
    View this thread: http://www.unicyclist.com/thread/54032

  13. it came!

    now I need plates🙁

    I hate waiting...

    Im sad, I got green nipples instead of purple ones🙁

    --
    mornish

    ivan said:

    I believe in the Invisible Pink Unicorn.

    mscalisi said:

    wait...invisible AND pink?

    msn: [email hidden]
    aim: kiloornish
    email: [email hidden]
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------
    mornish's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/11658
    View this thread: http://www.unicyclist.com/thread/54032

  14. If you cant afford one make your own, i made mine out of my brothers
    bike tyre and some wood. i admit it didnt last to long and i had to fix
    it twice but it let me learn instead of sitting around complaining that
    i had not one.
    I Love it, although i jumped off the curb last night and broke off both
    the plates, time to make some steel ones.

    --
    tobbogonist

    Siglet
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------
    tobbogonist's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/12176
    View this thread: http://www.unicyclist.com/thread/54032

  15. tobbogonist said:

    If you cant afford one make your own, i made mine out of my brothers
    bike tyre and some wood. i admit it didnt last to long and i had to fix
    it twice but it let me learn instead of sitting around complaining that
    i had not one.
    I Love it, although i jumped off the curb last night and broke off both
    the plates, time to make some steel ones.

    Well made tube plates wont break off a 10ft drop.

    --
    Evan Byrne
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Evan Byrne's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/9367
    View this thread: http://www.unicyclist.com/thread/54032

  16. if you make youre plates out of strip metle and old junkie road bike
    peadles they work but you break them when you hop.😉

    --
    50 Percent

    Quoted message said:

    <>Unicycle For Christ<><


    ------------------------------------------------------------------------
    50 Percent's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/13827
    View this thread: http://www.unicyclist.com/thread/54032

  17. Miles

    You only have to wait 4 days til your new Bedford PRO LowRider
    Platforms arrive !
    They have been shipped by 4 day express service.

    Spencer's too ! 4 days for you too.

    Ryan Atkin's will have his new Bedford PRO LowRider platforms tomorrow
    ! Watch out guys... Ryan's getting back into BCing. I'm sure he will
    take it to a new level.

    Jeff Groves will pick his up on Thursday.

    Everyone will be riding the latest greatest BC wheel Platforms this
    week.
    Should be a blast !

    Start practicing for the Bedford World BC Wheel Competition next summer
    in Toronto Canada. More news on this event next week.

    Enjoy the ride,
    Darren

    --
    Darren
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Darren's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/3989
    View this thread: http://www.unicyclist.com/thread/54032

Active in the last 60 minutes

Active in this thread

0 users · 0 guests ·0 bots ·0 total

No signed-in users are active right now.

No known search crawlers active right now.