Beckham's red card appeal

He's prettier than me for sure. Poor old carrera's hanging on to his hair :(
So, yes, Beckham has looks but when he opens his mouth you get, "Duh, da duh!"
Plus he can't play as well as the Germans and he lives on beer and kebabs! ;)

Eldron said:
Agreed - this whole metrosexual Becks may work for the ladies but alas the men think becks is a lady boy.

Coulthard - egads. I've supported the man for years which is equivalent to slashing your wrists with a spoon - you keep trying hard but you never really get the result you're looking for.....

Carrera said:
How's about sending him off permanently? Preferably to the U.S.

just because he likes living in spain you tosspots don´t like him , seems a much nicer guy than Rooney who looks like he´s going to self distruct like Gasgoine , hope not .

your rantings are typical of the british ; put them on a pedistal and then try to knock´em off . the old class envy ?

I was raised in a run-down area in a working class family. My school was also working class, not a posh affair at all.
But the fact remains I still think Beckham is as thick as two short planks.
We've had far better athletes in this country such as Seb Coe, Kelly Holmes, Paula Radcliff and even Barry Mguigan.
Besides, I hate football period.

el Inglés said:
just because he likes living in spain you tosspots don´t like him , seems a much nicer guy than Rooney who looks like he´s going to self distruct like Gasgoine , hope not .

your rantings are typical of the british ; put them on a pedistal and then try to knock´em off . the old class envy ?

Carrera said:
I was raised in a run-down area in a working class family. My school was also working class, not a posh affair at all.
But the fact remains I still think Beckham is as thick as two short planks.
We've had far better athletes in this country such as Seb Coe, Kelly Holmes, Paula Radcliff and even Barry Mguigan.
Besides, I hate football period.

so ? still sounds like envy to me and paula radcliff doesn´t come across as the sharpest tool in the box but so what , she runs like an angel .

and isn´t wanting to send him to the US a rather harsh punisment for being a bit of a prat ? even if a rich one . :rolleyes:

What specifically gets on my wick is the fact I find it patronsing to have Beckham held up as this ideal role-model we're supposed to aspire to.
Please.............

el Inglés said:
so ? still sounds like envy to me and paula radcliff doesn´t come across as the sharpest tool in the box but so what , she runs like an angel .

and isn´t wanting to send him to the US a rather harsh punisment for being a bit of a prat ? even if a rich one . :rolleyes:

Carrera said:
He's prettier than me for sure. Poor old carrera's hanging on to his hair :(
So, yes, Beckham has looks but when he opens his mouth you get, "Duh, da duh!"
Plus he can't play as well as the Germans and he lives on beer and kebabs! ;)

Agreed! Most of my anti Becks sentiment is fueled by me not earning 80,000 grand a week or banging posh spice daily....

Where in Staffs are you from? I worked in Crewe for a few years - I still miss north staff oatcakes!!

Eldron said:
Agreed! Most of my anti Becks sentiment is fueled by me not earning 80,000 grand a week or banging posh spice daily....

Where in Staffs are you from? I worked in Crewe for a few years - I still miss north staff oatcakes!!
How exotic.

Bikerman2005 said:
Go to another thread and post if you can't come up with the thread and message number?
I've just tried the old Bush/Kerry thread but it doesnt go back far enough for continuity.

FredC said:
I've just tried the old Bush/Kerry thread but it doesnt go back far enough for continuity.
As Limerickman told you...you're wasting your time Fred.
You can't find what was never there to begin with. Of course you can continue on the path with Limerickman, its only your credibility that is at stake.

Bikerman2005 said:
As Limerickman told you...you're wasting your time Fred.
You can't find what was never there to begin with. Of course you can continue on the path with Limerickman, its only your credibility that is at stake.
I would like to know what happened as I liked Zapper a lot.