General fitness, health and nutrition · Public discussion

Before & Now Pictures

Started by Prairie Roots · · Last activity · 25 posts · 707 views

Thread navigation

Jump through the discussion

Go to the original post, the replies on this page, or the latest preserved contribution.

Thread details

What we know about this thread

Original section
General fitness, health and nutrition
Published
26 January 2004
Last activity
26 January 2004
Original author
Prairie Roots
Posts
25
Discussion status
Public discussion
Total views
707
Views / 30 days
0

The navigation and discussion metadata provide context. Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Showing posts 21–25 of 25
Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Text size
  1. WOW PR, you look amazing! How cool to see the differences!!! And your granddaughter IS adorable!

    --

    ~Kristin O~
    272/242.2/172

    "Prairie Roots" <[email hidden]> wrote in message "]news:[email hidden]...

    Quoted message said:

    I've posted three photos showing my progress from 2 Christmases ago, when I weighed more than 230,
    till now. The photo quality leaves a lot to be desired, but you'll get the idea. If nothing else,
    you'll see my granddaughter at six months and 2-1/2 years.

    81x.comphotos Prairie Roots
    232/167/WW goal 145 joined WW Online 22-Feb-2003

  2. Wonderful to finally meet you, Linda.

    You look Mahvelous Dahling....

    Erin is too cute for words, absolutely a little angel.

    Linda

    From: [email hidden] (Prairie=A0Roots) I've posted three photos showing my progress from 2
    Christmases ago, when I weighed more than 230, till now. The photo quality leaves a lot to be
    desired, but you'll get the idea. If nothing else, you'll see my granddaughter at six months and 2-
    1/2 years. 81x.comphotos Prairie Roots
    232/167/WW goal 145 joined WW Online 22-Feb-2003

  3. Good to see you posting again, Linda!
    --
    Nathalie from Belgium
    134.1/104.2/minigoal 99.9 Goal 68 Kg
    134.1/104.3/minigoal 220.3/Goal 150 pounds RAFL 105.3/104.3/96 Kg
    134/1.105/212 lbs "Linda J" <[email hidden]> wrote in message news:4237-4000B8B6-13@storefull-
    1904.public.rogers.webtv.net... Wonderful to finally meet you, Linda.

    You look Mahvelous Dahling....

    Erin is too cute for words, absolutely a little angel.

    Linda

    From: [email hidden] (Prairie Roots) I've posted three photos showing my progress from 2 Christmases
    ago, when I weighed more than 230, till now. The photo quality leaves a lot to be desired, but
    you'll get the idea. If nothing else, you'll see my granddaughter at six months and 2-1/2 years.
    81x.comphotos Prairie Roots
    134/2/WW goal 145 joined WW Online 22-Feb-2003

  4. Prairie Roots said:


    Now I'm just downright embarrassed! I'm also out of current pictures of me, other than a couple
    more of the same 4-generation Christmas pose. But if it's my granddaughter you're interested in
    seeing, I've got a dozen dozen pictures of her and not enough space to post 'em. I could send you
    a CD-ROM though. <G>

    When I go to get my hair cut on Saturday I'm planning to bring my camera and see if someone at the
    salon will take some pictures of me. Uh oh, I've got only 1 more day to figure out which of my new
    size 10 pants to wear!!!

    Choices, choices... Wear the black ones!
    --

    Lady Catherine, Wardrobe Mistress of the Chocolate Buttons diceyhome.free-online.co.ukdiceyhome.free-online.co.uk
    Click on Kate's Pages and explore!

  5. Lurk all you want, as long as you come and say hi once in a while. Take it easy, it 's a tough
    journey and I admire you for tackling your issues. Take care,

    Nathalie "Linda J" <[email hidden]> wrote in message news:5145-40016127-1@storefull-
    1904.public.rogers.webtv.net... Thanks, Nathalie. I'm trying to make an effort to lurk less and
    participate more, but I'm still having a few emotional issues, although my counsellor says I'm
    handling everything really well. Some days I feel just like that proverbial clown who's laughing on
    the outside, but crying on the inside. Unfortunately I've gained 16 lbs but I do feel ready to
    tackle that and the rest of the journey again.

    Talk at ya soon;-)

    Linda

    Re: Before & Now Pictures

    Group: alt.support.diet.weightwatchers Date: Sun, Jan 11, 2004, 10:12am (EST+6) From:
    [email hidden] (Nathalie W) Good to see you posting again, Linda!
    --
    Nathalie from Belgium
    134.1/104.2/minigoal 99.9 Goal 68 Kg
    134.1/104.3/minigoal 220.3/Goal 150 pounds RAFL 105.3/104.3/96 Kg
    134/1.105/212 lbs "Linda J" <[email hidden]> wrote in message news:4237-4000B8B6-13@storefull-
    1904.public.rogers.webtv.net... Wonderful to finally meet you, Linda. You look Mahvelous
    Dahling.... Erin is too cute for words, absolutely a little angel. Linda From:
    [email hidden] (Prairie Roots) I've posted three photos showing my progress from 2
    Christmases ago, when I weighed more than 230, till now. The photo quality leaves a lot to
    be desired, but you'll get the idea. If nothing else, you'll see my granddaughter at six
    months and 2-1/2 years. 81x.comphotos Prairie Roots
    134/2/WW goal 145 joined WW Online 22-Feb-2003

Active in the last 60 minutes

Active in this thread

0 users · 0 guests ·0 bots ·0 total

No signed-in users are active right now.

No known search crawlers active right now.