Being thin does not automatically mean you are not fat

On May 16, 7:57 pm, "[email protected]" <[email protected]>
wrote:
> On May 15, 9:22 pm, XiaoZhen <[email protected]> wrote:
>
> > On May 16, 6:57 am, "[email protected]" <[email protected]>
> > wrote:

> > > And I don't see how you could think you're on a well balanced diet,
> > > when you say you're doing LowCarb, LowFat, High Fiber, Low Calorie

> > My blog is Low Carb, Low Fat, High Fibre, High Protein. But thank you
> > for remembering three quarters of it. :)

> It's also appears low calorie, because you say to avoid eating too
> many calories and the sample menu is low calorie. But you didn't
> address the main point of how you reconcile this with being a well
> balanced diet. Most of the alleged health experts in favor of "well
> balanced diets" would tell you a high protein, low carb, low fat diet
> will be harmful to your health.

They would, wouldn't they? Some people who didn't read my blog told
me that too. So did you.

>Yet aren't you the one that cited a heart association recommendation
>of a well balanced diet as being key to health? So, I guess you are
>saying they are credible as a source that we need a well balanced
>iet, yet they are incapable of telling us what that well balanced
>diet should be.

The well balanced diet that the heart association recommends is very
similar to that of the US food Pyramid.
You and I disagree on that it is not very well balanced, so I'll
follow my Low Carb, Low fat, High Fibre, High Protein and you, Atkins.

We could debate all day and night , and even tomorrow, on what
constitutes a well balanced diet. Well, I am not interested.
Goodnight!

Now, if I were to tell you my version of well balanced diet and why, I
might as well post a chapter or two of my blog here. Which I won't
and shouldn't.

XiaoZhen wrote:
:: They would, wouldn't they? Some people who didn't read my blog told
:: me that too. So did you.

hahaha.. You and your blog. You're obviously quite proud of it.

:: Now, if I were to tell you my version of well balanced diet and why,
:: I might as well post a chapter or two of my blog here. Which I won't
:: and shouldn't.

That's a good point. But, in terms of word count, you might as well have
done so. :)

On May 16, 9:31 am, XiaoZhen <[email protected]> wrote:

> I'll
> follow my Low Carb, Low Fat, High Fibre, High Protein and you,
> Atkins. Goodnight!

You're assuming most of us follows Atkins. I don't. I don't think
most posters here do.

I've read Atkins repeatedly, of course. And Eades. And Bernstein.
Never looked into that whole Sugar-Busters or the South Beach thang.
I looked at the Zone a bit, but it's not really low-carb; as a
diabetic I couldn't do it without becoming very ill. But I don't "do"
any of those diets. I do what works best to control my bg, which is
my own homemade diet arrived at by testing my bg regularly.

A lot of people here are not frankly diabetic, though I suspect a lot
for whom low-carb works really well are pre-diabetic. Still, even
those who don't test their bg seem to do mostly homemade low-carb
diets more than any of the specific versions.

On the other hand, you've really never clarified here how your diet is
low-carb AND low-fat.

I posted some numbers here a while back showing the difficulty of
doing it... 50g carb and 100g protein per day is only 600 calories, so
on a 1400 calories diet, my diet is 57% of it's calories from fat.
That's not low-fat by anyone's definition. If I reduce the fat, I
have to increase either the carb or protein, but doing that will
increase my bg.

Given that nearly all protein foods contain fat also, I don't see how
one CAN do low-carb *and* low-fat without fasting.

I suspect what you're doing is not low-carb, nor low-fat, nor high-
protein. I suspect it is moderate-carb, moderate-fat and moderate-
protein with caloric restriction. Which is fine, of course, any diet
that works for you is fine. I just don't see how it could be as you
describe it.

On May 16, 9:51 am, XiaoZhen <[email protected]> wrote:
> On May 16, 7:57 pm, "[email protected]" <[email protected]>
> wrote:
>

> > On May 15, 9:22 pm, XiaoZhen <[email protected]> wrote:

> > > My blog is Low Carb, Low Fat, High Fibre, High Protein. But thank you
> > > for remembering three quarters of it. :)

> > It's also appears low calorie, because you say to avoid eating too
> > many calories and the sample menu is low calorie. But you didn't
> > address the main point of how you reconcile this with being a well
> > balanced diet. Most of the alleged health experts in favor of "well
> > balanced diets" would tell you a high protein, low carb, low fat diet
> > will be harmful to your health.

> They would, wouldn't they? Some people who didn't read my blog told
> me that too. So did you.
>
> >Yet aren't you the one that cited a heart association recommendation
> >of a well balanced diet as being key to health? So, I guess you are
> >saying they are credible as a source that we need a well balanced
> >iet, yet they are incapable of telling us what that well balanced
> >diet should be.

> The well balanced diet that the heart association recommends is very
> similar to that of the US food Pyramid.
> You and I disagree on that it is not very well balanced, so I'll
> follow my Low Carb, Low fat, High Fibre, High Protein and you, Atkins.
>
> We could debate all day and night , and even tomorrow, on what
> constitutes a well balanced diet. Well, I am not interested.
> Goodnight!

Look, you're the one that's running around claiming how important a
"well balanced diet" is. Then to back that up you cited a heart
health association that has a diet that you admit is similar to the US
food pyramid, and significantly different from your diet, whatever it
is. So, unless there is some agreement on what "well balanced
means", your posting about the connection between a well balanced diet
and good health would seem to me to be meaningless.

On May 17, 12:02 am, [email protected] wrote:
> On May 16, 9:31 am, XiaoZhen <[email protected]> wrote:
>
> > I'll
> > follow my Low Carb, Low Fat, High Fibre, High Protein and you,
> > Atkins. Goodnight!

> You're assuming most of us follows Atkins. I don't. I don't think
> most posters here do.

Actually, I was telling trader4, as I remembered him telling me he
follows atkins.
I too remember that you have your own brand of Low Carb, I am keeping
your website on my favourite list to read.

> I've read Atkins repeatedly, of course. And Eades. And Bernstein.
> Never looked into that whole Sugar-Busters or the South Beach thang.
> I looked at the Zone a bit, but it's not really low-carb; as a
> diabetic I couldn't do it without becoming very ill. But I don't "do"
> any of those diets. I do what works best to control my bg, which is
> my own homemade diet arrived at by testing my bg regularly.
>
> A lot of people here are not frankly diabetic, though I suspect a lot
> for whom low-carb works really well are pre-diabetic. Still, even
> those who don't test their bg seem to do mostly homemade low-carb
> diets more than any of the specific versions.
>
> On the other hand, you've really never clarified here how your diet is
> low-carb AND low-fat.
>
> I posted some numbers here a while back showing the difficulty of
> doing it... 50g carb and 100g protein per day is only 600 calories, so
> on a 1400 calories diet, my diet is 57% of it's calories from fat.
> That's not low-fat by anyone's definition. If I reduce the fat, I
> have to increase either the carb or protein, but doing that will
> increase my bg.
>
> Given that nearly all protein foods contain fat also, I don't see how
> one CAN do low-carb *and* low-fat without fasting.
>
> I suspect what you're doing is not low-carb, nor low-fat, nor high-
> protein. I suspect it is moderate-carb, moderate-fat and moderate-
> protein with caloric restriction. Which is fine, of course, any diet
> that works for you is fine. I just don't see how it could be as you
> describe it.

Ok, easily, briefly, no rice, noodles, biscuits, sweets/candies, no
sugared drinks with ocassional low fat yoghurt, 75% dark chocolates
and my own low caloried high fibre oats/wheat/ wheat germ cookie, in
my diet. Most vegetables avoiding starchy ones like potatoes. Meat
with visible fat trimmed, chicken with skin on. Nuts and seeds. Low
fat milk and cheeses, Minimal oil used sesame , olive, peanut oil.
Methods of cooking roasting, stir fry, stewing, steaming or boiling.
Roughly, two thirds fibre and one third low fat protein on my plate.
No weighing, no counting calories, carbs, fat and protein. Now that I
am 49 to 50 kg, I put fruits back to my diet. These are not even
comprehensive I covered these in 6 chapters of my blog.

And when I started on this diet, it was a breeze, as I ate my
favouriate foods as much as I like, except for some sugar cravings.
No fasting, I eat as much as I like through the day and don't go
hungry. But when I eat Low Carb, Low Fat, High Fibre, High Protein, I
am unable to consume a lot of food at a go. These are again covered
in three chapters in my blog. The recipes in my blog show 30% of
what I eat. will slowly update more.

With much difficulty, and hopefully I am close : 40 - 50% fibre, 30 -
40% protein, 10% fat, 10% carb. The type of food and method of
cooking is indeed low caloried. Not only that, I am suggesting people
eat as natural as they can and avoid processed food as much as
possible.
In my blog, I recommend people try out different levels while on Low
Carb, Low Fat, High Fibre, High Protein, because I understand
different people react differently to different foods.

My husband lost weight at an alarming rate, when on the same diet as
me ONLY for most dinners. So I had to include more complex
carbohydrates : brown rice, multi grain bread.. for him.

Mmm, my blog is definitely NOT for diabetics or pre diabetics. These
people need professional advice.

And I am thinking of changing the title to my blog. Anyone, any
suggestions? An appeal was made in the post Low Fall of Low Carb,
with brief details of my blog.

www.lowcarblowfathighfibrehighprotein.blogspot.com

On May 17, 12:06 am, "[email protected]" <[email protected]>
wrote:

> So, unless there is some agreement on what "well balanced
> means", your posting about the connection between a well balanced diet
> and good health would seem to me to be meaningless.

I am saying there can never be an agreement, and not just between you
and me.

wrote:

> So, unless there is some agreement on what "well balanced
> means", your posting about the connection between a well balanced diet
> and good health would seem to me to be meaningless.

I am saying there can never be an agreement, and not just between you
and me.

> So, unless there is some agreement on what "well balanced
> means", your posting about the connection between a well balanced diet
> and good health would seem to me to be meaningless.

I am saying there can never be an agreement, not just between you and
me.

XiaoZhen wrote:
:: Ok, easily, briefly, no rice, noodles, biscuits, sweets/candies, no
:: sugared drinks with ocassional low fat yoghurt, 75% dark chocolates
:: and my own low caloried high fibre oats/wheat/ wheat germ cookie, in
:: my diet. Most vegetables avoiding starchy ones like potatoes. Meat
:: with visible fat trimmed, chicken with skin on. Nuts and seeds. Low
:: fat milk and cheeses, Minimal oil used sesame , olive, peanut oil.
:: Methods of cooking roasting, stir fry, stewing, steaming or boiling.
:: Roughly, two thirds fibre and one third low fat protein on my plate.
:: No weighing, no counting calories, carbs, fat and protein. Now that
:: I am 49 to 50 kg, I put fruits back to my diet. These are not even
:: comprehensive I covered these in 6 chapters of my blog.
::
:: And when I started on this diet, it was a breeze, as I ate my
:: favouriate foods as much as I like, except for some sugar cravings.
:: No fasting, I eat as much as I like through the day and don't go
:: hungry. But when I eat Low Carb, Low Fat, High Fibre, High Protein,
:: I am unable to consume a lot of food at a go. These are again
:: covered in three chapters in my blog. The recipes in my blog show
:: 30% of what I eat. will slowly update more.
::
:: With much difficulty, and hopefully I am close : 40 - 50% fibre, 30 -

What do you mean 40-50% fiber?

:: 40% protein, 10% fat, 10% carb.

See...this sounds like chicken breast between two slices of wood!

[...]

www.howIlostmyweight.blogspot.com

Best to not call it anything, but it sounds mostly like you eat lean protein
& veggies. Seems like it would taste very poor.

Also. do you get enough EFAs in your diet? I wonder if your diet is really
safe, with all that wood and all, very little fat too. Too much wood will
stop you up.

On May 16, 10:23 pm, XiaoZhen <[email protected]> wrote:

> Ok, easily, briefly, no rice, noodles, biscuits, sweets/candies, no
> sugared drinks with ocassional low fat yoghurt, 75% dark chocolates
> and my own low caloried high fibre oats/wheat/ wheat germ cookie, in
> my diet. Most vegetables avoiding starchy ones like potatoes. Meat
> with visible fat trimmed, chicken with skin on. Nuts and seeds. Low
> fat milk and cheeses, Minimal oil used sesame , olive, peanut oil.
> Methods of cooking roasting, stir fry, stewing, steaming or boiling.
> Roughly, two thirds fibre and one third low fat protein on my plate.
> No weighing, no counting calories, carbs, fat and protein. Now that I
> am 49 to 50 kg, I put fruits back to my diet. These are not even
> comprehensive I covered these in 6 chapters of my blog.

OK, see this doesn't seem low-carb to me. Maybe moderate-carb.

I can't personally eat any amount of oats or low-fat dairy as they're
too carby, and the only fruits I can eat are very small portions of
berries and melon.

> And when I started on this diet, it was a breeze, as I ate my
> favouriate foods as much as I like, except for some sugar cravings.
> No fasting, I eat as much as I like through the day and don't go
> hungry. But when I eat Low Carb, Low Fat, High Fibre, High Protein, I
> am unable to consume a lot of food at a go. These are again covered
> in three chapters in my blog. The recipes in my blog show 30% of
> what I eat. will slowly update more.

Yeah, again, I don't think this is low-carb. And without seeing
numbers, I don't know that it's low-fat either. What percentage of
the diet is fat?

High protein? How much are we talking? I eat 100g/day, which I
consider *adequate* protein, not particularly high protein.

> With much difficulty, and hopefully I am close : 40 - 50% fibre, 30 -
> 40% protein, 10% fat, 10% carb. The type of food and method of
> cooking is indeed low caloried. Not only that, I am suggesting people
> eat as natural as they can and avoid processed food as much as
> possible.

OK, well, fiber doesn't really count in the calorie thing so you
mostly don't actually use calories from fiber. So if you exclude the
non-usable calories from fiber, the 40-50% protein, 10% fat and 10%
carb doesn't make sense to me since it doesn't add up to 100%.

How much actual protein, carb and fat in grams is there on average and
how many calories on average?

I think fat is *important* on a diet as it's more satiating, calorie-
for-calorie, than carbs and protein. Fiber fills up your belly, but
it doesn't effect your bg much, so you can be "hungry" even when your
belly is full.

Or if you DO want to count fiber, you've got a high carb diet. Cause
fiber is a carb - which takes you to 50-60% carb.

> In my blog, I recommend people try out different levels while on Low
> Carb, Low Fat, High Fibre, High Protein, because I understand
> different people react differently to different foods.
>
> My husband lost weight at an alarming rate, when on the same diet as
> me ONLY for most dinners. So I had to include more complex
> carbohydrates : brown rice, multi grain bread.. for him.

Yeah, my husband isn't interested in low-carbing. That's why I cook
both ways simultaneously myself. I do attempt to use whole grains and
fresh fruit for his carbier ways as much as possible. And he doesn't
like nearly as wide a variety of vegetables as I do, so he eats a lot
more fruit.

Also, he's lazy... he doesn't really cook. He finds it easier to grab
something than to even use the microwave or fix a sandwich. So
keeping a bowl of fresh fruit on the table means he's more likely to
snack on that than anything else.

IMO, it's finding the best diet for the individual. Which isn't
necessarily a low-carb diet for everyone, but I agree minimizing sugar
and processed grains like white flour and white rice is the best bet
for nearly anyone.

That *isn't* the case for my husband though. He uses sugar in his
coffee. When we buy soda, he gets the non-diet sugary stuff. And he
buys occasional junk food made with sugar and processed crappy grain
products.

I think *everyone's* diet should consist mostly of fruits and
vegetables (by bulk or volume, not by calories).

For me, breakfast is the "worst" meal by that standard since I eat a
hot cereal (flax meal, protein powder, lecithin and water heated with
cinnamon and cream added), some full-fat dairy (cottage cheese, cream
cheese or yogurt), and a very small portion of berries or melon.

Lunch is typically a huge salad... maybe topped with egg salad, or
with sunflower seeds and ranch dressing, or maybe with guacamole, or
some lunch meat and shredded cheese. The calories are primarily from
fat, but most of the food by weight is vegetables.

Dinner is typically 4-8 oz meat (depending on what I have already
eaten that day) and 8-16 oz cooked veggies of some sort. The larger
portions are mostly if I have been naughty and too busy for breakfast
and lunch earlier.

The meats we eat commonly are pork, ham, sausage, chicken, beef,
hamburger, turkey.

The dairy we use is an assortment of full-fat cheddar, mozzarella,
colby, swiss, ricotta, cream cheese, cottage cheese and yogurt. Hubby
drinks whole milk; I use heavy cream in my coffee and for cooking.

The fats we use commonly are olive oil, sunflower oil, butter, lard,
bacon grease, lecithin, mayonnaise and avocados. No trans fats at all
really.

The grains I cook for him are hard wheat berries, soft wheat berries,
barley, brown rice, steel-cut oats, etc. Sometimes home processed (I
make whole wheat pasta, for instance), but lots remain whole. The
only "grain" I eat is flax meal.

We eat a lot of eggs, though not so much as when we had chickens and
couldn't keep up with them... it was insane then. We were getting 3-4
dozen/week - too few to sell, but way too many to eat.

> Mmm, my blog is definitely NOT for diabetics or pre diabetics. These
> people need professional advice.

IMO, eating low-carb is the best advice for diabetics and pre-
diabetics. A lot of the foods you discuss would spike me.

> And I am thinking of changing the title to my blog. Anyone, any
> suggestions? An appeal was made in the post Low Fall of Low Carb,
> with brief details of my blog.
>
> www.lowcarblowfathighfibrehighprotein.blogspot.com

I dunno... give me some average numbers and I'll make a suggestion.
On a daily basis, how many grams each of carb, protein and fat do you
eat? How many calories?

I think... that a lot of people think that just cutting out sugar is
"low-carb". A few who have a bit more sense realize that cutting out
starch is necessary too. Cutting out most sugar and processed grains
would likely result in a moderate-carb diet, not necessarily a low-
carb one.

I also think that whatever diet anyone is on, emphasizing whole foods
and lots of produce is the healthiest way to go.

On May 16, 10:41 pm, XiaoZhen <[email protected]> wrote:
> On May 17, 12:06 am, "[email protected]" <[email protected]>
> wrote:
>
> > So, unless there is some agreement on what "well balanced
> > means", your posting about the connection between a well balanced diet
> > and good health would seem to me to be meaningless.

> I am saying there can never be an agreement, and not just between you
> and me.

I don't think she wanted agreement, but your definition. Your posts
are often not very specific so I don't really know what you mean by
well-balanced either.

On May 16, 10:23 pm, XiaoZhen <xiaozhenb...@gmail.

> > On the other hand, you've really never clarified here how your diet is
> > low-carb AND low-fat.

> > I posted some numbers here a while back showing the difficulty of
> > doing it... 50g carb and 100g protein per day is only 600 calories, so
> > on a 1400 calories diet, my diet is 57% of it's calories from fat.
> > That's not low-fat by anyone's definition. If I reduce the fat, I
> > have to increase either the carb or protein, but doing that will
> > increase my bg.

> > Given that nearly all protein foods contain fat also, I don't see how
> > one CAN do low-carb *and* low-fat without fasting.

> > I suspect what you're doing is not low-carb, nor low-fat, nor high-
> > protein. I suspect it is moderate-carb, moderate-fat and moderate-
> > protein with caloric restriction. Which is fine, of course, any diet
> > that works for you is fine. I just don't see how it could be as you
> > describe it.

> Ok, easily, briefly, no rice, noodles, biscuits, sweets/candies, no
> sugared drinks with ocassional low fat yoghurt, 75% dark chocolates
> and my own low caloried high fibre oats/wheat/ wheat germ cookie, in
> my diet. Most vegetables avoiding starchy ones like potatoes. Meat
> with visible fat trimmed, chicken with skin on. Nuts and seeds. Low
> fat milk and cheeses, Minimal oil used sesame , olive, peanut oil.
> Methods of cooking roasting, stir fry, stewing, steaming or boiling.
> Roughly, two thirds fibre and one third low fat protein on my plate.
> No weighing, no counting calories, carbs, fat and protein. Now that I
> am 49 to 50 kg, I put fruits back to my diet. These are not even
> comprehensive I covered these in 6 chapters of my blog.
>
> And when I started on this diet, it was a breeze, as I ate my
> favouriate foods as much as I like, except for some sugar cravings.
> No fasting, I eat as much as I like through the day and don't go
> hungry. But when I eat Low Carb, Low Fat, High Fibre, High Protein, I
> am unable to consume a lot of food at a go. These are again covered
> in three chapters in my blog. The recipes in my blog show 30% of
> what I eat. will slowly update more.
>
> With much difficulty, and hopefully I am close : 40 - 50% fibre, 30 -
> 40% protein, 10% fat, 10% carb. The type of food and method of
> cooking is indeed low caloried. Not only that, I am suggesting people
> eat as natural as they can and avoid processed food as much as
> possible.
> In my blog, I recommend people try out different levels while on Low
> Carb, Low Fat, High Fibre, High Protein, because I understand
> different people react differently to different foods.

I want to make sure I understand this. Are the above percentages
based on food calories, weight or volume?

On May 17, 6:14 pm, "Roger Zoul" <[email protected]> wrote:

> See...this sounds like chicken breast between two slices of wood!

Like I told you before, look at my recipes before sounding off.

> www.howIlostmyweight.blogspot.com
>
> Best to not call it anything, but it sounds mostly like you eat lean protein
> & veggies. Seems like it would taste very poor.
>
> Also. do you get enough EFAs in your diet? I wonder if your diet is really
> safe, with all that wood and all, very little fat too. Too much wood will
> stop you up.

Thanks for your suggestion. As I have wrote you a couple of times
before, I did a blood test and health check and I am in good health.
Statistics were shown to you in one of the older posts and also in my
blog.

www.lclfhfhphowigetthere.blogspot.com

On May 17, 11:14 pm, "[email protected]" <[email protected]>
wrote:
> On May 16, 10:23 pm, XiaoZhen <xiaozhenb...@gmail.

> > Ok, easily, briefly, no rice, noodles, biscuits, sweets/candies, no
> > sugared drinks with ocassional low fat yoghurt, 75% dark chocolates
> > and my own low caloried high fibre oats/wheat/ wheat germ cookie, in
> > my diet. Most vegetables avoiding starchy ones like potatoes. Meat
> > with visible fat trimmed, chicken with skin on. Nuts and seeds. Low
> > fat milk and cheeses, Minimal oil used sesame , olive, peanut oil.
> > Methods of cooking roasting, stir fry, stewing, steaming or boiling.
> > Roughly, two thirds fibre and one third low fat protein on my plate.
> > No weighing, no counting calories, carbs, fat and protein. Now that I
> > am 49 to 50 kg, I put fruits back to my diet. These are not even
> > comprehensive I covered these in 6 chapters of my blog.

> > And when I started on this diet, it was a breeze, as I ate my
> > favouriate foods as much as I like, except for some sugar cravings.
> > No fasting, I eat as much as I like through the day and don't go
> > hungry. But when I eat Low Carb, Low Fat, High Fibre, High Protein, I
> > am unable to consume a lot of food at a go. These are again covered
> > in three chapters in my blog. The recipes in my blog show 30% of
> > what I eat. will slowly update more.

> > With much difficulty, and hopefully I am close : 40 - 50% fibre, 30 -
> > 40% protein, 10% fat, 10% carb. The type of food and method of
> > cooking is indeed low caloried. Not only that, I am suggesting people
> > eat as natural as they can and avoid processed food as much as
> > possible.
> > In my blog, I recommend people try out different levels while on Low
> > Carb, Low Fat, High Fibre, High Protein, because I understand
> > different people react differently to different foods.

> I want to make sure I understand this. Are the above percentages
> based on food calories, weight or volume?- Hide quoted text -

>::On May 17, 10:43 pm, [email protected] wrote:

>::How much actual protein, carb and fat in grams is there on average and
>::how many calories on average?

Proportions, which mean volume, I don't count calories or weight or
carbs or protein or fats.

On May 17, 10:43 pm, [email protected] wrote:
> I also think that whatever diet anyone is on, emphasizing whole foods
> and lots of produce is the healthiest way to go.

What you have written is close to my idea of well balanced diet,
eating from all groups of food, keeping simple carbs and fats low.

On May 17, 6:14 pm, "Roger Zoul" <[email protected]> wrote:

> See...this sounds like chicken breast between two slices of wood!

Let me try this again.
Your idea of protein and fibre is totally unappetising.
Think of my dinner tonight. Mushroom soup, Roasted Chicken, Salad of
brocoli and cauliflower. ( maybe a coleslaw).
Additional ingredients: butter, onion, chicken broth, low fat milk,
pepper and salt, light and dark soya sauce, honey, sesame oil.
My lunch was wonton (pork and prawn dumpling) soup with green leafy
vegetables.

Recipes in www:lclfhfhprecipes.blogspot.com

XiaoZhen wrote:
:: On May 17, 6:14 pm, "Roger Zoul" <[email protected]> wrote:
:::
::: See...this sounds like chicken breast between two slices of wood!
::
:: Like I told you before, look at my recipes before sounding off.
::

Honestly, based on what you write, I see no reason to believe or trust any
think you say your damn blog.

::: www.howIlostmyweight.blogspot.com
:::
::: Best to not call it anything, but it sounds mostly like you eat
::: lean protein & veggies. Seems like it would taste very poor.
:::
::: Also. do you get enough EFAs in your diet? I wonder if your diet
::: is really safe, with all that wood and all, very little fat too.
::: Too much wood will stop you up.
::
:: Thanks for your suggestion. As I have wrote you a couple of times
:: before, I did a blood test and health check and I am in good health.
:: Statistics were shown to you in one of the older posts and also in my
:: blog.
::

Right....just keep it up....your blood test and "health check" can be fine
until they aren't. Then what?

XiaoZhen wrote:
:: On May 17, 6:14 pm, "Roger Zoul" <[email protected]> wrote:
:::
::: See...this sounds like chicken breast between two slices of wood!
::
:: Let me try this again.
:: Your idea of protein and fibre is totally unappetising.

Let me try this again....What do you mean 40-50% fiber?

:: Think of my dinner tonight. Mushroom soup, Roasted Chicken, Salad of
:: brocoli and cauliflower. ( maybe a coleslaw).
:: Additional ingredients: butter, onion, chicken broth, low fat milk,
:: pepper and salt, light and dark soya sauce, honey, sesame oil.
:: My lunch was wonton (pork and prawn dumpling) soup with green leafy
:: vegetables.

Doesn't sound like it would provide 40-50% fiber and it's probably so low
fat as to be unhealthy.

Are you a recovering heart attack patient? Why else do you think you need a
diet that 10% fat?