This is just a little note to let you all know that after spending a few days reading the messages on Bicycle Victoria's website I love you guys as the wit, humour and generally INTELLIGENT conversation on aus.bicycle just can't be beat. 😄
Australia and New Zealand · Public discussion
Belated Valentine's Day message...
Thread navigation
Jump through the discussion
Go to the original post, the replies on this page, or the latest preserved contribution.
Thread details
What we know about this thread
- Original section
- Australia and New Zealand
- Published
- 14 February 2006
- Last activity
- 17 February 2006
- Original author
- SuzieB
- Posts
- 77
- Discussion status
- Public discussion
- Total views
- 4,877
- Views / 30 days
- 0
The navigation and discussion metadata provide context. Posts remain in their original chronological order.
-
-
SuzieB said:
This is just a little note to let you all know that after spending a few days reading the messages on Bicycle Victoria's website I love you guys as the wit, humour and generally INTELLIGENT conversation on aus.bicycle just can't be beat. 😄
)))Shucks(((
Must admit tho the BV forum has improved since I first read it. It's kinda cute and slightly more innocent than a.b. :o
-
cfsmtb said:
SuzieB said:
This is just a little note to let you all know that after spending a few
days reading the messages on 'Bicycle Victoria'
(http://www.bv.com.au/forums/)'s website I love you guys as the wit,
humour and generally INTELLIGENT conversation on aus.bicycle just can't
be beat. 😄)))Shucks(((
Must admit tho the BV forum has improved since I first read it. It's
kinda cute and slightly more innocent than a.b. :o*looks around furtively*
I *am* innocent! Honest!!
--
Cheers | ~~ __@
Euan | ~~ _-\<,
Melbourne, Australia | ~ (*)/ (*) -
Euan said:
*looks around furtively*I *am* innocent! Honest!!
--
Cheers | ~~ __@
Euan | ~~ _-\<,
Melbourne, Australia | ~ (*)/ (*)
Prehaps I should mention that my dear husband has been shocking the BV forums with his outlandish views on bike paths, ipods, clipless pedals. I am sure there is a helmet debate due soon. 😄 -
SuzieB said:
Euan said:
*looks around furtively*I *am* innocent! Honest!!
--
Cheers | ~~ __@
Euan | ~~ _-\<,
Melbourne, Australia | ~ (*)/ (*)
Prehaps I should mention that my dear husband has been shocking the BV
forums with his outlandish views on bike paths, ipods, clipless pedals.
I am sure there is a helmet debate due soon. 😄Nah, not even I'm that masochistic!
--
Cheers | ~~ __@
Euan | ~~ _-\<,
Melbourne, Australia | ~ (*)/ (*) -
SuzieB said:
Prehaps I should mention that my dear husband has been shocking the BV forums with his outlandish views on bike paths, ipods, clipless pedals. I am sure there is a helmet debate due soon. 😄
what are these outlandish views, lad?
can't remember. left my memory somewhere over the indian ocean...was totally wierdo seeing a guy wearing a helmet in Amsterdam (i WILL stop talking about it sometime, honest! November perhaps...).
He was getting wierdo looks from everyone too :-))) -
flyingdutch said:
SuzieB said:
Prehaps I should mention that my dear husband has been shocking the BV
forums with his outlandish views on bike paths, ipods, clipless pedals.
I am sure there is a helmet debate due soon. 😄Quoted message said:
what are these outlandish views, lad?
can't remember. left my memory somewhere over the indian ocean...Clipless pedals: once you've learned how to use them they're safer than
normal pedals.Bike paths: poor utility to a transport cyclist, roads are safer and
more predictable environments.iPods (more correctly using headphones) not inherently risky if used
appropriately.Quoted message said:
was totally wierdo seeing a guy wearing a helmet in Amsterdam (i WILL
stop talking about it sometime, honest! November perhaps...).
He was getting wierdo looks from everyone too :-)))I'm not biting, I'm not I'm not I'm not.....
--
Cheers | ~~ __@
Euan | ~~ _-\<,
Melbourne, Australia | ~ (*)/ (*) -
flyingdutch said:
i WILL stop talking about it sometime, honest! November perhaps...).
And this one time............ at Dutch camp......... -
Euan said:
Bike paths: poor utility to a transport cyclist, roads are safer and
more predictable environments.ppffttt. Australian ones yes. some_other_country's_bikepaths No.
helmet debate. helmet debate. helmet debate. helmet debate. helmet debate. helmet debate. helmet debate. helmet debate. helmet debate. helmet debate. helmet debate. helmet debate. helmet debate. helmet debate. helmet debate. helmet debate. helmet debate. helmet debate. helmet debate. helmet debate. helmet debate. helmet debate. helmet debate.
-
flyingdutch said:
helmet debate.
In the public interest, shut the feck up!
-
flyingdutch said:
Euan said:
Bike paths: poor utility to a transport cyclist, roads are safer and
more predictable environments.ppffttt. Australian ones yes. some_other_country's_bikepaths No.
helmet debate. helmet debate. helmet debate. helmet debate. helmet
debate. helmet debate. helmet debate. helmet debate. helmet debate.
helmet debate. helmet debate. helmet debate. helmet debate. helmet
debate. helmet debate. helmet debate. helmet debate. helmet debate.
helmet debate. helmet debate. helmet debate. helmet debate. helmet
debate.Rebuttal Rebuttal Rebuttal Rebuttal Rebuttal Rebuttal Rebuttal Rebuttal
Rebuttal Rebuttal Rebuttal Rebuttal Rebuttal Rebuttal Rebuttal Rebuttal
Rebuttal Rebuttal Rebuttal Rebuttal Rebuttal Rebuttal Rebuttal Rebuttal
Rebuttal Rebuttal Rebuttal Rebuttal Rebuttal Rebuttal Rebuttal Rebuttal
Rebuttal Rebuttal Rebuttal Rebuttal Rebuttal Rebuttal Rebuttal Rebuttal
Rebuttal Rebuttal RebuttalSod it, Goat next week :-)
--
Cheers | ~~ __@
Euan | ~~ _-\<,
Melbourne, Australia | ~ (*)/ (*) -
Euan said:
Sod it, Goat next week :-)stoush! stoush! stoush! stoush! stoush! stoush! stoush! stoush! stoush! stoush! stoush! stoush! stoush! stoush! stoush! stoush! stoush! stoush! stoush! stoush! stoush! stoush! stoush! stoush! stoush! stoush! stoush! stoush! stoush! stoush! stoush! stoush! stoush! stoush! stoush! stoush! stoush! stoush! stoush! stoush! stoush! stoush! stoush! stoush! stoush! stoush! stoush! stoush! stoush! stoush! stoush! stoush! stoush! stoush! stoush! stoush! stoush! stoush! stoush! stoush!
-
Euan said:
Rebuttal Rebuttal Rebuttal Rebuttal Rebuttal Rebuttal Rebuttal Rebuttal
Rebuttal Rebuttal Rebuttal Rebuttal Rebuttal Rebuttal Rebuttal Rebuttal
Rebuttal Rebuttal Rebuttal Rebuttal Rebuttal Rebuttal Rebuttal Rebuttal
Rebuttal Rebuttal Rebuttal Rebuttal Rebuttal Rebuttal Rebuttal Rebuttal
Rebuttal Rebuttal Rebuttal Rebuttal Rebuttal Rebuttal Rebuttal Rebuttal
Rebuttal Rebuttal RebuttalKeep you Goat's butt out of this, kinky fecker 😄
-
cfsmtb said:
stoush! stoush! stoush! stoush! stoush! stoush! stoush! stoush! stoush! stoush! stoush! stoush! stoush! stoush! stoush! stoush! stoush! stoush! stoush! stoush! stoush! stoush! stoush! stoush! stoush! stoush! stoush! stoush! stoush! stoush! stoush! stoush! stoush! stoush! stoush! stoush! stoush! stoush! stoush! stoush! stoush! stoush! stoush! stoush! stoush! stoush! stoush! stoush! stoush! stoush! stoush! stoush! stoush! stoush! stoush! stoush! stoush! stoush! stoush! stoush!
i think you meant:
stout! stout! stout! stout! stout! stout! stout! stout! stout! stout! stout!
stout! stout! stout! stout! stout! stout! stout! stout! stout! stout! stout!
stout! stout! stout! stout! stout! stout! stout! stout! stout! stout! stout!
stout! stout! stout! stout! stout! stout! stout! stout! stout! stout! stout!
stout! stout! stout! stout! stout! stout! stout! stout! stout! stout! stout!
stout! stout! stout! stout! stout! stout! stout! stout! stout! stout! stout!
stout! stout! stout! stout! stout! stout! stout! stout! stout! stout! stout!🙄
-
On 2006-02-15, cfsmtb (aka Bruce)
was almost, but not quite, entirely unlike tea:Quoted message said:
Euan said:
Sod it, Goat next week :-)stout! stout! stout! stout! stout! stout! stout! stout! stout!
stout! stout! stout! stout! stout! stout! stout! stout! stout!
stout! stout! stout! stout! stout! stout! stout! stout! stout!
stout! stout! stout! stout! stout! stout! stout! stout! stout!
stout! stout! stout! stout! stout! stout! stout! stout! stout!
stout! stout! stout! stout! stout! stout! stout! stout! stout!
stout! stout! stout! stout! stout! stout!--
TimCQuoted message said:
Cats are intended to teach us that not everything in nature has a function.
You're saying cats are the opposite of bijectiveness? -- ST in RHOD -
On 2006-02-15, flyingdutch (aka Bruce)
was almost, but not quite, entirely unlike tea:Quoted message said:
i think you meant:
stout! stout! stout! stout! stout! stout! stout! stout! stout! stout!
stout!
stout! stout! stout! stout! stout! stout! stout! stout! stout! stout!
stout!
stout! stout! stout! stout! stout! stout! stout! stout! stout! stout!
stout!
stout! stout! stout! stout! stout! stout! stout! stout! stout! stout!
stout!
stout! stout! stout! stout! stout! stout! stout! stout! stout! stout!
stout!
stout! stout! stout! stout! stout! stout! stout! stout! stout! stout!
stout!
stout! stout! stout! stout! stout! stout! stout! stout! stout! stout!
stout!Hey dutchy, I don't think we are predictable enough 🙂
<looking forward to their wheatbier they alluded to last time I was
there>--
TimC
"Some people think that noise abatement should be a higher priority for ATC. I
say safety is noise abatement. You have no idea how much noise it makes to have
a 737 fall out of the sky after an accident." -- anon. air traffic controller -
SuzieB said:
This is just a little note to let you all know that after spending a few
days reading the messages on 'Bicycle Victoria'
(http://www.bv.com.au/forums/)'s website I love you guys as the wit,
humour and generally INTELLIGENT conversation on aus.bicycle just can't
be beat. 😄Gawd..
What DO you want?
Dave
-
flyingdutch said:
Euan said:
Rebuttal Rebuttal Rebuttal Rebuttal Rebuttal Rebuttal Rebuttal
Rebuttal
Rebuttal Rebuttal Rebuttal Rebuttal Rebuttal Rebuttal Rebuttal
Rebuttal
Rebuttal Rebuttal Rebuttal Rebuttal Rebuttal Rebuttal Rebuttal
Rebuttal
Rebuttal Rebuttal Rebuttal Rebuttal Rebuttal Rebuttal Rebuttal
Rebuttal
Rebuttal Rebuttal Rebuttal Rebuttal Rebuttal Rebuttal Rebuttal
Rebuttal
Rebuttal Rebuttal RebuttalKeep you Goat's butt out of this, kinky fecker 😄
If only you knew....
--
Cheers | ~~ __@
Euan | ~~ _-\<,
Melbourne, Australia | ~ (*)/ (*) -
On 2006-02-15, dave (aka Bruce)
was almost, but not quite, entirely unlike tea:Quoted message said:
SuzieB said:
This is just a little note to let you all know that after spending a few
days reading the messages on 'Bicycle Victoria'
(http://www.bv.com.au/forums/)'s website I love you guys as the wit,
humour and generally INTELLIGENT conversation on aus.bicycle just can't
be beat. 😄
Gawd..What DO you want?
Choclit.
But she's too late 🙂
--
TimC
We would be called technicians, not researchers, if we knew
what we were doing -
TimC said:
Hey dutchy, I don't think we are predictable enough 🙂Ok then,
Chips! Chips! Chips! Chips! Chips! Chips! Chips! Chips! Chips! Chips! Chips! Chips! Chips! Chips! Chips! Chips! Chips! Chips! Chips! Chips! Chips! Chips! Chips! Chips! Chips! Chips! Chips! Chips! Chips! Chips! Chips! Chips! Chips! Chips! Chips! Chips! Chips! Chips! Chips! Chips! Chips! Chips! Chips! Chips! Chips! Chips! Chips! Chips!
and small pizzas.
Active in the last 60 minutes
Active in this thread
0 users · 0 guests ·0 bots ·0 total
No signed-in users are active right now.
No known search crawlers active right now.