Right, just got back from Cornwall looking to purchase next
'Chez Nous'...Spent 4 days looking at 12 houses the length
and breadth of the county..... Whilst there encountered a
'bent trike (and rider), underseat steering and baggage that
probably meant tourer. It was a very useful encounter as it
enabled me to pass at least 8 cars queued at an island on
the A30 (probably). Can't remember exactly where it was and
even the day's getting a bit vague (possibly Monday), but
whoever it was, if you are out there, thanks for the
distraction and just to let you know, you were looking good
;-)...Everyone stopped to watch and I took my opportunity,
whilst at the same time appreciating the grace and unique
aesthetic pleasure of the trike and rider of course (whilst
commenting to my wife that should there be any spare cash
left out of our house sale ' I want one of those!!'😉 Yes, I
was in the car out of necessity....and as a matter of
interest, if anyone is interested, I saw a gorgeous Brough
Superior being trailered up the M5 on the way back home
today...I tell you, I almost (omitted due to family ng) in
my pants!!!....it was a truly gorgeous example ;-)
Cheers, Dave.