Bent trivia question

Greg McAllister

Guest
Here's a trivia question I thought appropriate for this group... Cudo's to
who knows where this first verse is from :)

I'm goin' back to the country 'Cause I can't pay my rent I may not be completely broke But brother
I'm badly bent I don't understand - where the money went I'm not broke - but I'm badly bent

Good luck...

FIGHT BACK AGAINST SPAM! Download Spam Inspector, the Award Winning Anti-Spam Filter
http://mail.giantcompany.com

Greg McAllister wrote:
> Here's a trivia question I thought appropriate for this group... Cudo's to who knows where this
> first verse is from :)
>
> I'm goin' back to the country 'Cause I can't pay my rent I may not be completely broke But brother
> I'm badly bent I don't understand - where the money went I'm not broke - but I'm badly bent
>
> Good luck...

The Tractors, "Badly Bent", by
Martha Ellis/Steve Ripley/Walt Richmond

--
Larry Varney Cold Spring, KY http://home.fuse.net/larryvarney

Lattie Moore

On Wed, 14 Jan 2004 04:14:31 GMT, "Greg McAllister" <[email protected]> wrote:

>Here's a trivia question I thought appropriate for this group... Cudo's to who knows where this
>first verse is from :)
>
>I'm goin' back to the country 'Cause I can't pay my rent I may not be completely broke But brother
>I'm badly bent I don't understand - where the money went I'm not broke - but I'm badly bent
>
>Good luck...

nice... not even 30 minutes

"Larry Varney" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]...
> Greg McAllister wrote:
> > Here's a trivia question I thought appropriate for this group... Cudo's
> > who knows where this first verse is from :)
> >
> > I'm goin' back to the country 'Cause I can't pay my rent I may not be completely broke But
> > brother I'm badly bent I don't understand - where the money went I'm not broke - but I'm
> > badly bent
> >
> > Good luck...
> >

> The Tractors, "Badly Bent", by
> Martha Ellis/Steve Ripley/Walt Richmond