Can I get a list of recommended Aussie sites to buy parts/accessories online
None of them. Not one. Unless you want a poor range and high prices, you will need to look at overseas shops. I was impressed by aebike.com . (snip)
I second that! aebike worked great for me.
Maybe we could have a list of the best overseas online stores. There doesn't seem to be an Aussie online store that has a wide range (please correct me if I'm wrong!!). Don't know whether that's because it's not economic, or because the locals aren't interested in providing this type of service. I'd even pay a bit extra to support the "local" online bike shop.
"Evan" <[email hidden]> wrote in message news:[email hidden]... <snip>
Quoted message said:
Maybe we could have a list of the best overseas online stores. There doesn't seem to be an Aussie online store that has a wide range (please correct me if I'm wrong!!). Don't know whether that's because it's not economic, or because the locals aren't interested in providing this type of service. I'd even pay a bit extra to support the "local" online bike shop.
Can't say I've used too many overseas online bike shops, but I have used St John St Cycles (http://www.sjscycles.com/) a couple of times and have been happy with them. Liz