best international mail order firm??

David Bailey

Guest
Need to purchase a 12-32 8 speed XTR cassette as they are no longer available in Australia, can
anyone suggest a reliable mail order company that can do international orders. Have heard heaps of
horror stories of goods sent incorrectly etc. and don't want to blow good money.

Thanks

"David Bailey" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
| Need to purchase a 12-32 8 speed XTR cassette as they are no longer available in Australia, can
| anyone suggest a reliable mail order company that can do international orders. Have heard heaps of
| horror stories of goods sent incorrectly etc. and don't want to blow good money.
|
| Thanks

I cant recommend a company but I will say this:

Use a well known major credit card to buy the goods online. That way if you are sent something wrong
or damaged your credit card company will help you rectify the issue.

Simon

On Sun, 26 Jan 2003 11:21:45 +1100, "David Bailey" <[email protected]> wrote:

>Need to purchase a 12-32 8 speed XTR cassette as they are no longer available in Australia, can
>anyone suggest a reliable mail order company that can do international orders. Have heard heaps of
>horror stories of goods sent incorrectly etc. and don't want to blow good money.
>
>Thanks

Pricepoint has those for a good price:

http://pricepoint.com/product36.html

Not sure how they do on international orders, but everything I've ordered from them (quite a bit,
actually) was delivered correctly and quickly, here in the USA.

Cheers, Catfish

I have good experience of Speedgoat add wwws and CBO. Avoid supergo.

Per

http://user.tninet.se/~ipg289h/fu99/MTB.html

"David Bailey" <[email protected]> skrev i meddelandet
news:[email protected]...
> Need to purchase a 12-32 8 speed XTR cassette as they are no longer available in Australia, can
> anyone suggest a reliable mail order company that can do international orders. Have heard heaps of
> horror stories of goods sent incorrectly etc. and don't want to blow good money.
>
> Thanks

David,

You can get what you need in Australia, try www.phantomcycles.com.au

or call 1300 36 BIKE

8 spd XTR cassette, 12-32 for 140 bux Australian.

They are pretty good, I bought bought a frame and numerous other bits from them.

Jeremy