best online sites for bicycle parts

Marrzipan

Oct 21, 2009
i was wondering if there were any online superstores for bicycle parts that anybody here might know of and recommend. i googled a few, but the ones i came across probably paid the most for advertising and jack up their prices as well. thanks to all in advance!

(feel free to spam your own site, i'll check it out)

BOB'S BICYCLES is a good one. You can find the link on my blog Spirit Tech Solutions at the end of this post. They have alot of bicycles and gear...:cool:

probikekit
ribblecycles
jensonusa
wiggle.co.uk
bikeisland
competitive cyclist
real cyclist
bonktown
nashbar
performancebike

that should get you started

Marrzipan said:
i was wondering if there were any online superstores for bicycle parts that anybody here might know of and recommend. i googled a few, but the ones i came across probably paid the most for advertising and jack up their prices as well. thanks to all in advance!

Check my site out Glory Cycles

We are not a superstore but focus insanley on certain high end road lines and personal service.

I have been cruising Ribbles. They have smoking hot deals if your interested in Campagnolo. Has anyone ever ordered from them? I am wondering about shipping costs from the UK.

I have mostly shopped from Performance, Nashbar, and BikeTiresDirect. Most of the websites I frequently visit were covered by SourDieseL's list and he included three I have never heard of that I will check out. UK Sites like Wiggle and ProBikeKit have great prices and shipping is reasonable or even free, but make sure you click on the American Flag on the home page to display currency correctly; the prices in pounds look really, really good if you think they are dollars!

Marrzipan said:

[lang=zh-CN]I also want to find the superstore to sell my bicycle rims, high profile alloy rims, almost all store prefer to sell branded rims with high price, if there is any store want to sell unbranded rims like ours![/lang]

They all have various prices on various items, one store may have the lowest price on cyclecomputers while another will have the lowest on lights. You have to shop for the best price. I found $40 Kenda Konstrictor tires for $18 at JensonUSA, no one had decent tires that low in cost so I bought 4 pair and their a very good tire, dare I say better then any Conti Gatorskin or GP4000!

The list that SourDieseL is a good starting place, Amazon will also list the lowest cost, in fact the Kenda deal I found came from a search that Amazon found. There's another site called Nigara Cycle Works that's extremely competitive.

Pricepoint has a weird return policy, to get a refund the item needs to returned in it's original and unopened factory sealed package. But they do have great sale prices if you can live with the return policy.

Froze said:
Pricepoint has a weird return policy, to get a refund the item needs to returned in it's original and unopened factory sealed package. But they do have great sale prices if you can live with the return policy.

Thanks for pointing that out Froze, I guess I've never had to return anything so I wasn't aware of that.