Mountain Bikes · Public discussion

beste handlebars and barends setup

Started by The Blue Randon · · Last activity · 21 posts · 1,859 views

Thread navigation

Jump through the discussion

Go to the original post, the replies on this page, or the latest preserved contribution.

Thread details

What we know about this thread

Original section
Mountain Bikes
Published
1 March 2003
Last activity
6 March 2003
Original author
The Blue Randon
Posts
21
Discussion status
Public discussion
Total views
1,859
Views / 30 days
0

The navigation and discussion metadata provide context. Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Showing posts 21–21 of 21
Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Text size
  1. "Sorni" <[email hidden]> wrote in message
    news:<[email hidden]>...

    Quoted message said:

    "Dave Jackson" <[email hidden]> wrote in message
    "]news:[email hidden]...

    Quoted message said:

    I like bar ends for the extra hard positions I get.

    Sigh. Sometimes it's just too easy 🙂

    Damn you. Now my co-workers are wondering why I'm laughing.

    Spider

Active in the last 60 minutes

Active in this thread

0 users · 0 guests ·0 bots ·0 total

No signed-in users are active right now.

No known search crawlers active right now.