<[email hidden]> ...
Quoted message said:Shabby
You have incorrectly blamed our company for this thread and maliciously
used my email and the companies.
I would advise removing this information ASAP and all the email
addresses from various spam lists.
err... welcome to the Interweb.. and dude, for posting using a (probably)
legit hotmail account, now this account will be spammed up the clacker 🙂
Let me make this clear that I am referring to spammers who will scour
newsgroups with automated tools..
Quoted message said:I am in contact with the cycleforum and am currently speaking with
their management regarding your account.
What about the rest of the NNTP world? You might want to talk to the admin
of every host that transports NNTP around the world to shut down this rouge
poster you refer to....
Quoted message said:I can track you or the company you work for so I advise a quick clean
up here to prevent further action.
Phew, the Interweb police are finally out in force.. better watch out Shab,
they'll take away your bits and bytes you Interweb terrorist!
cheers,
GPL