Cycling Equipment · Public discussion

Bibshorts?

Started by gelyk · · Last activity · 46 posts · 8,550 views

Thread navigation

Jump through the discussion

Go to the original post, the replies on this page, or the latest preserved contribution.

Thread details

What we know about this thread

Original section
Cycling Equipment
Published
14 July 2005
Last activity
7 August 2006
Original author
gelyk
Posts
46
Discussion status
Public discussion
Total views
8,550
Views / 30 days
0

The navigation and discussion metadata provide context. Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Showing posts 41–46 of 46
Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Text size
  1. Arathald said:

    I'm almost afraid to ask......
    I'm sure either I'm missing something or I have a lot to learn about biking...
    well, because I used the qualifier "almost," huh?

    Roll 'em down, twist in the seat and let fly...

  2. stormer94 said:

    The power bars that hit the floor in the bathroom... I, uh, er, tossed in the trash. Actually, I kicked them toward the trash, and then with about a 4" thick wad of toilet paper, I picked them up and disposed of them... That foil wrapper on a powerbar is thick, but ain't thick enough for that kind of action :eek: I wouldn't have eaten those even if they were encased in kryptonite and then a foot of solid steel. That floor was nasty... and my phone was wet when I picked it up... <shudder>

    No more bibs on a long ride. <shudder> ...still thinking about my phone...
    .
    .
    .
    .
    .
    .
    .

    ... I'm getting another phone....
    .
    .
    .
    .
    .
    .
    .

    ... The innertube was wet too... <insert more shuddering>

    ....You'd be surprised at what (temporarily) goes through your mind while your sitting on a convenience store toilet and looking at the last of your food that is now sitting on the floor, in a puddle, at your feet...

    .


    Sounds like you used the restroom from Trainspotting... 😄

  3. xbgs351 said:

    In the warmer weather I prefer shorts as they are a lot cooler and if I drink too much water I don't have to get off the bike to take a [censored].


    Ah, so that's why my new saddle has a hole down the centre of it!

  4. WP33 said:

    Roll 'em down, twist in the seat and let fly...

    Do it whilst on a decline and with the wind.

  5. Wondering if anyone has Giordana Body Clone? Care to share how they like it?

  6. 100 % Bibs

Active in the last 60 minutes

Active in this thread

0 users · 0 guests ·0 bots ·0 total

No signed-in users are active right now.

No known search crawlers active right now.