Bicycle control

peter wrote:
> [email protected] wrote:
>> http://tinyurl.com/jhiu

> Sounds like a variation on a common urban legend:
> http://www.snopes.com/horrors/traffic/reststop.asp
> No details such as dates, names, etc. are provided - only the
> otherwise irrelevant ethnicity of the family to make it an appropriate
> "Polish joke."
> Not clear what the relevance of the story is to the subject of bicycle
> control since none of the participants was using a bicycle.

Ah, but post a RIDE REPORT here, and ol' JB might just flame you for being
OT! LOL

[email protected] wrote:
> Olebiker Ddurbin writes:
>
> http://tinyurl.com/jhiu
>
>> Looks like a runaway truck ramp. What's your point, JB?

> Oops, got the wrong tinyurl. Make that:
>
> http://tinyurl.com/y3784y
>
> Jobst Brandt

Wow Jobst! I had no idea that you were such a skilled rider! When did
you start riding freeride bikes?

;-)

--

Paul D Oosterhout
I work for SAIC (but I don't speak for SAIC)

Paul O wrote:
> [email protected] wrote:
>> Olebiker Ddurbin writes:
>>
>> http://tinyurl.com/jhiu
>>
>>> Looks like a runaway truck ramp. What's your point, JB?

>> Oops, got the wrong tinyurl. Make that:
>>
>> http://tinyurl.com/y3784y
>>
>> Jobst Brandt

> Wow Jobst! I had no idea that you were such a skilled rider! When did
> you start riding freeride bikes?

It's been posted on AM-B for at least a month.

Bill Sornson wrote:
> Paul O wrote:
>> [email protected] wrote:
>>> Olebiker Ddurbin writes:
>>>
>>> http://tinyurl.com/jhiu

>>> Oops, got the wrong tinyurl. Make that:
>>>
>>> http://tinyurl.com/y3784y
>>>
>>> Jobst Brandt

>> Wow Jobst! I had no idea that you were such a skilled rider! When did
>> you start riding freeride bikes?

> It's been posted on AM-B for at least a month.

I hadn't seen it, so it was new to me.
And much more interesting than the runaway truck ramp ;)

--
Mike Kruger
An opinion should be the result of a thought, not a substitute for it.