Bicycle touring website: A NORTH AMERICAN BICYCLE JOURNEY

Hi

It's probably a bit rude to just register and then do self promotion
straight away, but...
I did a trip in the US from San Francisco to Mexico via Alaska and have
put together a tour report and a bunch of photos, so if you're
interested in touring I'm sure you might be interested.

www.geocities.com/leon_maurice_and_tyrone

As for me, I used to live in the US (I'm an Aussie) so used to use the
bikeforums.net website a lot but am now residing in the UK. Am
interested in doing some long distance cycling in the UK also but as
for now I have a trip through the Pyrenees next month which I'm really
looking forward to.

Happy riding
Leon

How long does all of this take; don't you work for a living?

Ted.

You may not know campfire songs but you surely know how to take (and
post-process ?) great photographs. I got so hooked up on your pics that I
just couldn't read all the text ;-)
But I'll bookmark you, for sure. Self-promotion for this kind of site is
kindness not rudeness. Thanks.

Turtle

Le Sat, 19 Aug 2006 03:52:45 -0700, leon_steber a écrit :

> Hi
>
> It's probably a bit rude to just register and then do self promotion
> straight away, but...
> I did a trip in the US from San Francisco to Mexico via Alaska and have
> put together a tour report and a bunch of photos, so if you're
> interested in touring I'm sure you might be interested.
>
> www.geocities.com/leon_maurice_and_tyrone
>
> As for me, I used to live in the US (I'm an Aussie) so used to use the
> bikeforums.net website a lot but am now residing in the UK. Am
> interested in doing some long distance cycling in the UK also but as
> for now I have a trip through the Pyrenees next month which I'm really
> looking forward to.
>
> Happy riding
> Leon

Hey thanks, I enjoyed it!