Bicycle Trailers

I am looking for some expertise with regard to bike trailers. I am
starting a new business that is going to need a trailer that is longer
than the normal two wheel trailer. I will need to be able to carry
general supplies with an easy attachment on the rear of the bike. Does
anybody have any suggestions, aside from actually having a fabrication
company create one?

Thanks in advance for any replies.

Have a great day!

:>)

Shawn

[email protected] wrote:
> I am looking for some expertise with regard to bike trailers. I am
> starting a new business that is going to need a trailer that is longer
> than the normal two wheel trailer. I will need to be able to carry
> general supplies with an easy attachment on the rear of the bike. Does
> anybody have any suggestions, aside from actually having a fabrication
> company create one?

Google "bicycle trailer" and look around. I remember seeing one page
with a picture of a guy hauling an old refrigerator on a bike trailer.

Bill

| What difference does it make to the dead, the orphans and the |
| homeless, whether the mad destruction is wrought under the name |
| of totalitarianism or the holy name of liberty or democracy? |
| -- Mahatma Gandhi |

news:[email protected]...

http://www.bikesatwork.com/

Look at www.bicycletrailers.com ?

Hey check out the brand new Maya Cycle single wheel bicycle trailer. The company just launched in the US, check out www.mayacycle.com. The trailer has a kick-stand, converts into a wheelbarrow, doesn't need tools to attach and remove from bicycle and comes with a bag for only $249.00 USD. The trailer really is amazing and so is the price. Cheers and good luck!