Bicycle trailers:

Guest
I am a 58 year old amputee (Front of left foot) and have spent the last four years building up my endurance to ride more than 100 Km per day on a trip. I hope to be able to spend at least four days in a row doing this mileage. To do this I will need to take some gear with me. The idea of a trailer has been going through my mind and am wondering what sort, as in single rear wheel, or twin wheeled type.
Any suggestions welcomed.
Ro
P.S My son-in-law owns an engineering business so he will be building it, just want him to build only one if possible.Rather than a back yard full of mistakes!

In article <[email protected]>,
<[email protected]> writes:

> P.S My son-in-law owns an engineering business so he will be building it, just want him to build only one if possible.Rather than a back yard full of mistakes!

Maybe this site would be of interest to you?
http://www.biketrailers.20m.com/MAIN.htm

Detailed plans, descriptions & explanations, and
lots of pictures, for a DIY trailer.

cheers,
Tom