Bike Cafe · Public discussion

Bicycle with small plastic scooter wheels.

Started by Zobius · · Last activity · 7 posts · 1,683 views

Thread navigation

Jump through the discussion

Go to the original post, the replies on this page, or the latest preserved contribution.

Thread details

What we know about this thread

Original section
Bike Cafe
Published
28 July 2014
Last activity
29 June 2018
Original author
Zobius
Posts
7
Discussion status
Public discussion
Total views
1,683
Views / 30 days
0

The navigation and discussion metadata provide context. Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Showing posts 1–7 of 7
Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Text size
  1. So this is going to sound crazy but I really want to make a bicycle with 21 speeds with scooter wheels. How cool would it be to have a full bike, with tiny miniscule plastic scooter wheels. Is this even possible?

  2. Like this?

    [IMG]cyclingforums.com1000[/IMG]

  3. Smaller, with the small plastic wheels.

  4. I don't know. I'm not quite sure why. Training wheels I assume is what he's talking about.

  5. That would make for one quirky looking bike. I would never discourage anyone from building bikes or any other things that they so desire. It does sound like a fun project though. Give it a try and see what you can come up in the end. 🙂

  6. What exactly would be the purpose in using small plastic wheels on a bike? It would look crazy but it's doable...well it's kinda cool too🙂
    [ATTACH=full]3070[/ATTACH]

    Image attached to Bicycle with small plastic scooter wheels.
  7. Zobius said:

    So this is going to sound crazy but I really want to make a bicycle with 21 speeds with scooter wheels. How cool would it be to have a full bike, with tiny miniscule plastic scooter wheels. Is this even possible?

    Is this what you're looking to accomplish...[ATTACH=full]3071[/ATTACH] [ATTACH=full]3073[/ATTACH]

    Image attached to Bicycle with small plastic scooter wheels., item 1Image attached to Bicycle with small plastic scooter wheels., item 2

Active in the last 60 minutes

Active in this thread

0 users · 0 guests ·0 bots ·0 total

No signed-in users are active right now.

No known search crawlers active right now.