Bicycling?

Discussion in 'Road Cycling' started by Bosaci, Mar 22, 2003.

  1. Bosaci

    Bosaci Guest

    "You know the world is going crazy when the best rapper is a white guy, the best golfer is a black
    guy, the Swiss hold the America's cup, France is accusing the US of arrogance and Germany doesn't
    want to go to war"

    Tags:

  2. Davide Tosi

    Davide Tosi Guest

    "bosaci" <[email protected]> wrote:

    >"You know the world is going crazy when the best rapper is a white guy, the best golfer is a black
    >guy, the Swiss hold the America's cup, France is accusing the US of arrogance and Germany doesn't
    >want to go to war"

    for the world really going crazy there should be no italians dominating classic bycicle races this
    is not going to happen anytime soon ...

  3. Psycholist

    Psycholist Guest

    You could have made this somewhat on-topic by adding: "and an American cyclist is considered by many
    the world's best."

    Bob C.

  4. "bosaci" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]...

    > "You know the world is going crazy when the best rapper is a white guy,
    the
    > best golfer is a black guy, the Swiss hold the America's cup, France is
    accusing
    > the US of arrogance and Germany doesn't want to go to war"

    You're so proud of yourself for coming up with this you needed to post it to this newsgroup after
    already having posted it on rbm.

  5. Tim Mullin

    Tim Mullin Guest

    "bosaci" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]...

    > "You know the world is going crazy when the best rapper is a white guy

    Excuse me, but the best rapper has always been a white guy. Bob Dylan, Subterranean Homesick Blues.
    All the rest are just wannabes.

  6. Dave

    Dave Guest

  7. Tim Mullin

    Tim Mullin Guest

  8. Tom Paterson

    Tom Paterson Guest

    >From: " Tim Mullin"

    >Excuse me, but the best rapper has always been a white guy. Bob Dylan, Subterranean Homesick Blues.

    Well he might have borrowed his coat from James Dean but he borrowed that song from Chuck Berry
    ("Too Much Monkey Business"). The drugs, maybe he paid for. Now they have software for that kind of
    thing. Progress.

    "Just put some bleachers out in the sun, and have it down on Highway 51". --Tom Paterson

  9. "Tom Paterson" > "Just put some bleachers out in the sun, and have it down on Highway 51".

    Tom, Those bleachers are out on Highway 61. Still, I think it can very easily be done.

    I think the best white wrapper is on the grinder I get from my deli.

    -Chris Mitchell -Willfully obtuse -for-2003 on rbr predictions

  10. Tim Mullin

    Tim Mullin Guest

    [email protected] (Tom Paterson) wrote in message
    news:<[email protected]>...

    >he borrowed that song from Chuck Berry ("Too Much Monkey Business").

    He didn't borrow it, he "sampled" it.

  11. Tim Mullin

    Tim Mullin Guest

    [email protected] (Tom Paterson) wrote in message
    news:<[email protected]>...

    > They got software now for that deal, too. --Tom P.

    Sounds kinda like:

    "i'm rocking the suburbs i take the checks and face the facts that some producer with computers
    fixes all my shitty tracks"

    -Ben Folds, Rockin the Suburbs