Bike Accessory Companies (web or catalog)

Discussion in 'Road Cycling' started by Bill, Jun 11, 2003.

  1. Bill

    Bill Guest

    Are there any companies that sell accessories for Biking via the net or catalog that carry quality
    bike racks and replacement parts at prices that would save me some money in the long run?

    Accessories I was looking for were

    Burley Dlite Carrier Trip Odometer (2) Bike Rack for the Hitch of a Van prefer the type where bike
    sits in tray vs hangs from bar

    etc etc

    Just figured i would ask here first vs pay top retail in the stores...

    Any sites or catalogs that have stuff like that and that you recommend as quality companies to deal
    with I would be interested in knowing about.

    Bill

    Tags:

  2. No

    No Guest

    Try these http://www.performancebike.com/ http://www.bikenashbar.com/

    You might want to take a look at this site also (about half way down is the bicycling section)
    http://www.trisportsevents.com/links.cfm

    Hope this helps.

    Bill wrote:
    > Are there any companies that sell accessories for Biking via the net or catalog that carry quality
    > bike racks and replacement parts at prices that would save me some money in the long run?
    >
    > Accessories I was looking for were
    >
    > Burley Dlite Carrier Trip Odometer (2) Bike Rack for the Hitch of a Van prefer the type where bike
    > sits in tray vs hangs from bar
    >
    > etc etc
    >
    > Just figured i would ask here first vs pay top retail in the stores...
    >
    > Any sites or catalogs that have stuff like that and that you recommend as quality companies to
    > deal with I would be interested in knowing about.
    >
    > Bill

  3. No

    No Guest

    Change the second one to www.nashbar.com