Bike Accessory Companies (web or catalog)

Bill

Guest
Are there any companies that sell accessories for Biking via the net or catalog that carry quality
bike racks and replacement parts at prices that would save me some money in the long run?

Accessories I was looking for were

Burley Dlite Carrier Trip Odometer (2) Bike Rack for the Hitch of a Van prefer the type where bike
sits in tray vs hangs from bar

etc etc

Just figured i would ask here first vs pay top retail in the stores...

Any sites or catalogs that have stuff like that and that you recommend as quality companies to deal
with I would be interested in knowing about.

Bill

Try these http://www.performancebike.com/ http://www.bikenashbar.com/

You might want to take a look at this site also (about half way down is the bicycling section)
http://www.trisportsevents.com/links.cfm

Hope this helps.

Bill wrote:
> Are there any companies that sell accessories for Biking via the net or catalog that carry quality
> bike racks and replacement parts at prices that would save me some money in the long run?
>
> Accessories I was looking for were
>
> Burley Dlite Carrier Trip Odometer (2) Bike Rack for the Hitch of a Van prefer the type where bike
> sits in tray vs hangs from bar
>
> etc etc
>
> Just figured i would ask here first vs pay top retail in the stores...
>
> Any sites or catalogs that have stuff like that and that you recommend as quality companies to
> deal with I would be interested in knowing about.
>
> Bill

Change the second one to www.nashbar.com

www.bikenashbar.com is not letting me in.

Sorry