bike trade?

10timesbetter

Oct 7, 2004
I just wanted to see if there was any interest in this before I made any real descisions.

I have a 54cm specialized epic road frame, good condition aside from a few small scuffs, like on the seat tube from the front derailer and stuff like that, nothing major at all. I've been planning on getting a new frame, but I really don't think I have the money with summer classes and rent and what not, so I wanted to see if anyone was also looking for a new frame but didn't wanna pay for one that would just want to swap, I can fit anything from a 53 to a 56, the back end is spaced for a 135mm 700c wheel, head tube is also 135mm, I would be willing to trade the fork too if you just wanted to include those, but it's a black steel bianchi fork, still in good condition though, and the frame is carbon, so if yours would fit you might just wanna keep that, but that's up to you. pretty much i'm just looking to swap even, each pay their own shipping, I'd rather just leave the bb in the frame, and the headset is up to you, PM me if you have any interest, I can get pictures of it, but it won't be until next weekend when I can get back to my parents house to load them onto their computer, I'd prefer something aluminum or carbon, but i'm fine with steel too