Ian Smith said:Danny Colyer said:http://www.redpedals.co.uk/temp/z-oyb1.jpg (side 1, with the quiz)
Ooh. Couple of tough questions there - where _is_ the chain on that
bike?
And who set up the front light to illuminate the sky ?
Jon
A community for cyclists, gear, training and racing.
UK and Europe · Public discussion
Thread navigation
Go to the original post, the replies on this page, or the latest preserved contribution.
Thread details
The navigation and discussion metadata provide context. Posts remain in their original chronological order.
Ian Smith said:Danny Colyer said:http://www.redpedals.co.uk/temp/z-oyb1.jpg (side 1, with the quiz)
Ooh. Couple of tough questions there - where _is_ the chain on that
bike?
And who set up the front light to illuminate the sky ?
Jon
Danny Colyer said:Quoted message said:Quoted message said:DD brought home a Key Stage 1 cycling worksheet today. One of the
activities is a multi-choice quiz.
Question 1:
When riding a bike what should you always wear on your head?
a) A traffic cone
b) A helmet
c) Swimming goggles
No organisation appears to claim responsibility. It's not
professionally printed, it's just come off of a normal office printer.
I'd guess that it was knocked together by a teacher at the school,
Thanks; hope you're right about the source, so it has a narrow
circulation.
If I ever get a tuit I want to trawl all the 'road safety' websites I
can find to see who is misleading the innocent in this way. I suspect
much of it is coming from organisations that also claim to promote
cycling.
Colin McKenzie
--
No-one has ever proved that cycle helmets make cycling any safer at
the population level, and anyway cycling is about as safe per mile as
walking.
Make an informed choice - visit www.cyclehelmets.org.
Ian Smith said:Quoted message said:http://www.redpedals.co.uk/temp/z-oyb1.jpg (side 1, with the quiz)
Ooh. Couple of tough questions there - where _is_ the chain on that
bike?
LOL, I hadn't noticed that (hadn't more than glanced at the picture).
DW reckons this has gone out to every KS1-aged child in S Glos.
--
Danny Colyer <http://www.redpedals.co.uk>
Reply address is valid, but that on my website is checked more often
"The plural of anecdote is not data" - Frank Kotsonis
Active in the last 60 minutes
0 users · 0 guests ·0 bots ·0 total
No signed-in users are active right now.
No known search crawlers active right now.