Cycling Equipment · Public discussion

bikes for eternity?

Started by Nas_kaj · · Last activity · 21 posts · 3,293 views

Thread navigation

Jump through the discussion

Go to the original post, the replies on this page, or the latest preserved contribution.

Thread details

What we know about this thread

Original section
Cycling Equipment
Published
16 February 2009
Last activity
22 February 2009
Original author
Nas_kaj
Posts
21
Discussion status
Public discussion
Total views
3,293
Views / 30 days
0

The navigation and discussion metadata provide context. Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Showing posts 21–21 of 21
Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Text size
  1. Peter@vecchios said:

    I can only speak about Waterford, since I own one and also sell them. ....

    I took the liberty to have a peek at the Waterford frames... IMHO, beautiful frames! The lugwork reminds me of the Baylis frames I lusted after back in the mid-1980s (and still lust after, for that matter). Here is a random example I googled:
    Image in bikes for eternity?
    Come to think of it, if I were to invest in a frame that I was going to hang unto for the rest of my life, a Baylis would be high on my list.

    -- Jan

Active in the last 60 minutes

Active in this thread

0 users · 0 guests ·0 bots ·0 total

No signed-in users are active right now.

No known search crawlers active right now.