If bikes end looking like that, I'm taking up jogging.
Bike Cafe · Public discussion
Bikes of the Future
Thread navigation
Jump through the discussion
Go to the original post, the replies on this page, or the latest preserved contribution.
Thread details
What we know about this thread
- Original section
- Bike Cafe
- Published
- 9 October 2007
- Last activity
- 11 October 2007
- Original author
- DrunkenBiker
- Posts
- 10
- Discussion status
- Public discussion
- Total views
- 1,242
- Views / 30 days
- 0
The navigation and discussion metadata provide context. Posts remain in their original chronological order.
-
-
DrunkenBiker said:
If bikes end looking like that, I'm taking up jogging.
It was worth it to see that pic of Alicia Silverstone
Ken.
-
i like how the specialized "future bikes" look the best.
i still like old fashioned laced wheels spokes and all 🙂
-
The one below looks like something a Dr. Suess character would ride.
[img]img.photobucket.com05 velo 45439.jpgOpen ↗[/img]
-
Any fool can draw two circles and then squiggle between them. They all display a considerable lack of understanding of bicycles.
Suppose people would buy them though, because they're different. Way, people buy them Chopper things even though they're fantastically unstable.
-
DrunkenBiker said:
If bikes end looking like that, I'm taking up jogging.
The same may have been said 75 years ago. -
I hope they don't produce those.... So stupid
-
Freehub said:
It was worth it to see that pic of Alicia Silverstone
Ken.
Where do I apply to become a photographer for PETA😄 ?
I can imagine that there will be a broader acceptance of belt drive and shaft drive bicycles with gearing in the hubs, and maybe expanded use of disc brakes on road bikes. I cannot imagine that the bikes shown on that link will become reality.
-
(I especially love the note about "assuming future advances..."😉[img]img63.imageshack.uszerobikezf9.jpgOpen ↗[/img]
-
If I had to guess, I would think these were dreamed up by nerds / geeks... I have been working as a software engineer for the past 18 years, and have known enough geeky guys to think that is what would appeal to some of my more eclectic colleaugues.
-- Jan in BC, Canada
Active in the last 60 minutes
Active in this thread
0 users · 0 guests ·0 bots ·0 total
No signed-in users are active right now.
No known search crawlers active right now.