Women's Cycling · Public discussion

Bikini wax?

Started by SusiQ · · Last activity · 22 posts · 16,857 views

Thread navigation

Jump through the discussion

Go to the original post, the replies on this page, or the latest preserved contribution.

Thread details

What we know about this thread

Original section
Women's Cycling
Published
28 March 2004
Last activity
30 June 2015
Original author
SusiQ
Posts
22
Discussion status
Public discussion
Total views
16,857
Views / 30 days
27

The navigation and discussion metadata provide context. Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Showing posts 21–22 of 22
Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Text size
  1. I agree with Saucy, they reason we have hair down there is because that actually protects the area. If you want to wax, go ahead, but it is not going to do anything at all about chaffing except make it worse. Probably a lot worse.

    And as for doing it yourself, LOL. I think every women should know how to do it themselves unless they like to throw money away. You don't have to use wax and I don't even know why people do as it cannot be used in a way that keeps an area completely hairless. And, if you get my drift, a man is not going to enjoy stubble being in that zone. There are shaving and cream based menthods that are cheap, easy and 100% effective.

    And as for why I did it when it has no cycling benefit, I remove enough not to show when I am wearing a swimsuit just for aesthetic reasons.

  2. I have always thought of a bikini wax as a way to prevent the bikini line from showing while you are in you swim suit. I have never heard of using a bikini wax as a way of preventing issues while biking. I might now have to consider this more seriously. I usually use a tankini with shorts. I do not bother with a bikini wax.

Active in the last 60 minutes

Active in this thread

0 users · 0 guests ·0 bots ·0 total

No signed-in users are active right now.

No known search crawlers active right now.