rec.sport.unicycling · Public discussion

BLACK DOMINA frame... strong enough for trial?

Started by Dosestrallas12 · · Last activity · 6 posts · 411 views

Thread navigation

Jump through the discussion

Go to the original post, the replies on this page, or the latest preserved contribution.

Thread details

What we know about this thread

Original section
rec.sport.unicycling
Published
31 May 2007
Last activity
31 May 2007
Original author
Dosestrallas12
Posts
6
Discussion status
Public discussion
Total views
411
Views / 30 days
0

The navigation and discussion metadata provide context. Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Showing posts 1–6 of 6
Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Text size
  1. Hi, i am wondering if Black Domina _frame_ by Koxxone is strong enough
    for trial?
    I heard that 2 French street riders broke it... Remi and another guy.
    But they are rough street riders no? does anyone know how long it took
    for them to break the dominas? Or anyone else that broke one?

    What about matt huet, cody and xavier? did they break their black
    dominas?

    i might buy a 1-week old black domina frame off a friend for cheap. I
    will put it on Reinforced wheel and steel seatpost, will it now be
    strong for trial?

    If it is strong enough, i can buy it off my friend and not need to buy
    a new KH frame.

    thanks you,
    Javerre

    --
    Dosestrallas12
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Dosestrallas12's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/15083
    View this thread: http://www.unicyclist.com/thread/61329

    Posted Via Usenet.com Premium Usenet Newsgroup Services
    ----------------------------------------------------------
    ** SPEED ** RETENTION ** COMPLETION ** ANONYMITY **
    ----------------------------------------------------------
    http://www.usenet.com


  2. Quoted message said:

    What about matt huet, cody and xavier?

    Matt and Xavier haven't break their frame...and when you see how Matt
    rides, you can be sure the black domina frame is robust!

    I think black domina frame is as robust as the KH one, and I don't know
    anyone who broke it...(just Remi, but he breaks a lot of unicycle
    parts!)

    I think your uni will be ok for trial unicycling, but steel seatpost is
    very heavy, and if you have a little more money to spend for your uni,
    I advice you to buy the PitFighter seatpost, I have it, and it is as
    robust as a steel one, and only weight 200g..

    --
    monotim

    Unicycles breaker -
    http://tinyurl.com/ylud3g
    http://www.abcelectro.com
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------
    monotim's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/11500
    View this thread: http://www.unicyclist.com/thread/61329

    Posted Via Usenet.com Premium Usenet Newsgroup Services
    ----------------------------------------------------------
    ** SPEED ** RETENTION ** COMPLETION ** ANONYMITY **
    ----------------------------------------------------------
    http://www.usenet.com

  3. Ok tim, thank you

    but pleaes explain this:

    The Black Domina is base off the Signature frame, yes? I hear that the
    signature frames had a defect (Trevor talked about it at unicon) and
    also Signature frames have been broken from freestyle use according to
    Roger at unicycle.com.

    Is the Black domina frame reinforced or changed from the signature
    frame? Apart from the colour and the width of the frame to fit 19"
    tyre, is the Black domina more reinforced in the tubes?

    Also, what kind of warranty does Koxx One carry if i break a black
    domina from trials use?

    thankyou.

    --
    Dosestrallas12
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Dosestrallas12's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/15083
    View this thread: http://www.unicyclist.com/thread/61329

    Posted Via Usenet.com Premium Usenet Newsgroup Services
    ----------------------------------------------------------
    ** SPEED ** RETENTION ** COMPLETION ** ANONYMITY **
    ----------------------------------------------------------
    http://www.usenet.com

  4. Dosestrallas12 said:

    ?

    Also, what kind of warranty does Koxx One carry if i break a black
    domina from trials use?

    thankyou.

    Uhm, I don't think Koxx One even has warranty 🙄

    Peter M

    --
    Probailer2

    Supported by 'municycle.com'
    (www.municycle.com)

    habbywall said:

    I bet yoggi would like that. It looks comfortable for nude riding.

    kris.lee said:

    as far as i know, you dont like the koxx unis, you love KH:p

    Evan Byrne said:


    OWNED!!!!

    iridemymuni said:

    just like that time you got owned by that tennis net?


    ------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Probailer2's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/11034
    View this thread: http://www.unicyclist.com/thread/61329

    Posted Via Usenet.com Premium Usenet Newsgroup Services
    ----------------------------------------------------------
    ** SPEED ** RETENTION ** COMPLETION ** ANONYMITY **
    ----------------------------------------------------------
    http://www.usenet.com

  5. Dosestrallas12 said:

    Ok tim, thank you

    but pleaes explain this:

    The Black Domina is base off the Signature frame, yes? I hear that the
    signature frames had a defect (Trevor talked about it at unicon) and
    also Signature frames have been broken from freestyle use according to
    Roger at unicycle.com.

    Is the Black domina frame reinforced or changed from the signature
    frame? Apart from the colour and the width of the frame to fit 19"
    tyre, is the Black domina more reinforced in the tubes?

    Also, what kind of warranty does Koxx One carry if i break a black
    domina from trials use?

    thankyou.

    There is a flaw in the signature frames, I don't know if it's been
    fixed in the black domina but I highly doubt it. They probably havn't
    been broken yet because they've been released not so long ago. Also I
    agree with Peter here: *Warranty???* 🙄

    --
    DustinSchaap

    FOUNDER OF EENWIEL.NL (\"HTTP://WWW.EENWIEL.NL\"😉
    *Sponsored by 'MUNICYCLE.COM' (http://www.municycle.com) , 'QU-AX'
    (http://www.qu-ax.com) and 'SEMCYCLE' (http://www.semcycle.com)*

    *I'm addicted to speed, but not the drug*
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------
    DustinSchaap's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/12614
    View this thread: http://www.unicyclist.com/thread/61329

    Posted Via Usenet.com Premium Usenet Newsgroup Services
    ----------------------------------------------------------
    ** SPEED ** RETENTION ** COMPLETION ** ANONYMITY **
    ----------------------------------------------------------
    http://www.usenet.com

  6. DustinSchaap said:

    There is a flaw in the signature frames, I don't know if it's been fixed
    in the black domina but I highly doubt it. They probably havn't been
    broken yet because they've been released not so long ago. Also I agree
    with Peter here: *Warranty???* 🙄

    If you cover the cost of a new frame, i'm sure they'll give you another
    one free of charge.

    --
    thejdw

    dunawan said:

    why are koxx one unicycles so costly???

    forrestunifreak said:

    They are expensive because they use only the finest soft drink cans.

    Quoted message said:
    Quoted message said:

    don't follow Jesus, follow me!<<


    ------------------------------------------------------------------------
    thejdw's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/13230
    View this thread: http://www.unicyclist.com/thread/61329

    Posted Via Usenet.com Premium Usenet Newsgroup Services
    ----------------------------------------------------------
    ** SPEED ** RETENTION ** COMPLETION ** ANONYMITY **
    ----------------------------------------------------------
    http://www.usenet.com

Active in the last 60 minutes

Active in this thread

0 users · 0 guests ·0 bots ·0 total

No signed-in users are active right now.

No known search crawlers active right now.