Blushing bud to rose ~ ?

Discussion in 'General Fitness' started by Twittering One, Jul 7, 2005.

  1. Who saw petals bloom,
    Blushing bud to rose?

    "I," said the Minotaur,
    "But nobody knows."

    Hickory Dickory Dare ~ Rapture
    Raves, outruns tic tocks.

    aba
    bcb
    cdc
    abc

    Forest Ranger rankles Rapture of Raptor.
    Rapacious Raven Noir wreaks
    Hanky Panky Havoc ~ Snores and sleeps,
    Weeps and wakes.

    Randomize Reorder Disorder,
    Finagle a Virgin's
    Forest. Verily your panties'
    Color taunt, your taught Ology
    Flaunts your pigment flamboyant ~ !

    Who saw the nettles
    Prickle a Minotaur's nose?
    "I," said the copper kettle
    "But Quincunx sparkled his toes."
    Hickory Dickory Dare ~

    Silver stars startle orbit, encircle,
    Shakespeare's Globe. Wing chair
    Bows, prays homage to Argyle
    And Plaid. Gus, my polar bear,
    Flicks his cock, Dickory Hare.
    Hickory Dickory Red Flare ~

    Who locked my locket,
    Who unclasped my chain?

    "I, Asparagus, I picked it ~
    A combination I know to wolfbane.
    My Anti ~ Dote courts pubic hair."

    Hickory Dickory's Faire,
    Hickory Dickory's Flare.

    Cocks are crazy. Cocks are scary.
    Cocks come after my maraschino cherry.
    Hickory Dickory Red Cock Flare ~

    But Capsicum winks, tickles my toes.
    Peacock pretty. Pee Pea glows.
    Capsicum twitters my pretty red cherry.
    Hickory Dickory Lickity Split ~

    Gus, my polar bear,
    Flicks his cock, Dickory Hare.

    Who overheard my chased chastity
    Belt unlock, cockled, unclick, riddle
    A Minotaur's snorting nose?

    "I," said the Thistle, "principal pine needle
    Who pianos your keys [by ear or by rose,
    A woodwind's chime, I compose]."

    But Minotaur
    Quickens quim with a quip,
    And Folly fathoms with quill, while capered male
    Cod measures, treasures, sparkling toes.

    Hickory Dickory Dare ~
    Hickory Dickory Lickity Split ~

    Gus, my polar bear,
    Flicks his cock, Hickory Dickory Hare,
    Hickory Dickory Tock,
    Rocket's red flare~ !

    But Capsicum jitter ~ bugs Twitter twittering,
    Her pretty red cherry shivering,
    Hickory Dickory Lickity Split ~ Perky Pea
    Peaks out from a bush ~ !

    Hickory Dickory Lickity Split ~ Capsicum
    Tickles my jittering tush. Capsicum's pea
    Peppers my rush.

    Tags:

  2. That was strangely lewd. Well done. I don't suppose you'd care to foist your
    bottom in the air for a quick one? BTW sex with vegetables is just wrong!
    Asparagus? I prefer it with butter and garlic.

    "Twittering One" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]
    > Who saw petals bloom,
    > Blushing bud to rose?
    >
    > "I," said the Minotaur,
    > "But nobody knows."
    >
    > Hickory Dickory Dare ~ Rapture
    > Raves, outruns tic tocks.
    >
    > aba
    > bcb
    > cdc
    > abc
    >
    > Forest Ranger rankles Rapture of Raptor.
    > Rapacious Raven Noir wreaks
    > Hanky Panky Havoc ~ Snores and sleeps,
    > Weeps and wakes.
    >
    > Randomize Reorder Disorder,
    > Finagle a Virgin's
    > Forest. Verily your panties'
    > Color taunt, your taught Ology
    > Flaunts your pigment flamboyant ~ !
    >
    > Who saw the nettles
    > Prickle a Minotaur's nose?
    > "I," said the copper kettle
    > "But Quincunx sparkled his toes."
    > Hickory Dickory Dare ~
    >
    > Silver stars startle orbit, encircle,
    > Shakespeare's Globe. Wing chair
    > Bows, prays homage to Argyle
    > And Plaid. Gus, my polar bear,
    > Flicks his cock, Dickory Hare.
    > Hickory Dickory Red Flare ~
    >
    > Who locked my locket,
    > Who unclasped my chain?
    >
    > "I, Asparagus, I picked it ~
    > A combination I know to wolfbane.
    > My Anti ~ Dote courts pubic hair."
    >
    > Hickory Dickory's Faire,
    > Hickory Dickory's Flare.
    >
    > Cocks are crazy. Cocks are scary.
    > Cocks come after my maraschino cherry.
    > Hickory Dickory Red Cock Flare ~
    >
    > But Capsicum winks, tickles my toes.
    > Peacock pretty. Pee Pea glows.
    > Capsicum twitters my pretty red cherry.
    > Hickory Dickory Lickity Split ~
    >
    > Gus, my polar bear,
    > Flicks his cock, Dickory Hare.
    >
    > Who overheard my chased chastity
    > Belt unlock, cockled, unclick, riddle
    > A Minotaur's snorting nose?
    >
    > "I," said the Thistle, "principal pine needle
    > Who pianos your keys [by ear or by rose,
    > A woodwind's chime, I compose]."
    >
    > But Minotaur
    > Quickens quim with a quip,
    > And Folly fathoms with quill, while capered male
    > Cod measures, treasures, sparkling toes.
    >
    > Hickory Dickory Dare ~
    > Hickory Dickory Lickity Split ~
    >
    > Gus, my polar bear,
    > Flicks his cock, Hickory Dickory Hare,
    > Hickory Dickory Tock,
    > Rocket's red flare~ !
    >
    > But Capsicum jitter ~ bugs Twitter twittering,
    > Her pretty red cherry shivering,
    > Hickory Dickory Lickity Split ~ Perky Pea
    > Peaks out from a bush ~ !
    >
    > Hickory Dickory Lickity Split ~ Capsicum
    > Tickles my jittering tush. Capsicum's pea
    > Peppers my rush.

  3. >That was strangely lewd. Well done.

    Forgery alert; check the posting details. The semi-literacy of the
    post should have been a tip-off in and of itself, however.

  4. Hmm ... I still thinks it is her, the original Twit'. She seems to have had
    a variety of twit/[email protected] addresses and posting hosts in the past weeks.
    The fact that alleged poem is, in my expert opinion, not entirely without
    merit amongst a vast shite-filled collection of inane ramblings, does not
    necessarily mean an imposter poet is skulking about RR, lurking in the OT
    threads, secretly aiming to (dis)credit a postgraduate hookah addict.

    I.P.

    <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]
    > >That was strangely lewd. Well done.

    > Forgery alert; check the posting details. The semi-literacy of the
    > post should have been a tip-off in and of itself, however.

  5. An IPO

    An IPO Guest

    > You meant to request Twittering to "hoist
    > her bottom" - a request Twittering wouldn't deny at
    > appropriate times and if begged in discretion.

    Quite right, that is what I meant, however see the 2nd definition of foist
    below, it almost seems appropriate..

    foist
    Pronunciation: 'foist
    Function: transitive verb
    Etymology: probably from obsolete Dutch vuisten to take into one's hand,
    from Middle Dutch vuysten, from vuyst fist; akin to Old English fyst fist
    1 a : to introduce or insert surreptitiously or without warrant b : to force
    another to accept especially by stealth or deceit
    2 : to pass off as genuine or worthy <foist costly and valueless products on
    the public -- Jonathan Spivak>

  6. IP ~
    Wanna pen pron?
    Give up medicine.
    Gimme a ring, I teach you how.

  7. Middle foisted finger,
    What fever?

  8. Foist ~ YOU ~ !

  9. URnwrongng

    alt.seduction.fast

  10. n3th
    After you wank ~

    with whom do you dine,
    or share a conversation?

  11. > After you wank ~
    > with whom do you dine,
    > or share a conversation?

    Twittering - this is where I stop. It is getting a bit too OT for me.
    I need to plan on how to get in my long run this
    weekend.
    You too should run a bit more and twitter much
    less.
    Take care.

  12. [email protected] wrote:

    > Twittering - ....
    > You too should run a bit more and twitter much less....

    Understatement of the Year Award.

  13. A few more London Bombings will
    lead to early retirement.

    Hell ~ I run 12 hours a day!
    I go overboard in everything I do,
    I just can't leave anything alone.
    I blame my past for all my problems, too.

    Developmental psychology?
    Garbage.

    Live in The Moment.
    Zen out. Wherever you are, there you are.

    I have no history.
    I was born yesterday, too.

  14. "Twittering - this is where I stop. It is getting a bit too OT for me.
    I need to plan on how to get in my long run this
    weekend.
    You too should run a bit more and twitter much
    less.
    Take care."
    ~ n3th

    Gotcha
    * wink*

    seeya there. :)

  15. "How about we combine our thoughts
    And just wonder around a bit ..."

    "Huh?
    O, I forgot,
    How much for today?"

  16. "Is there a reason you behave so oddly, so negatgively,
    whenever I mention her?"

    "O, it's not negative at all ...
    It's just a little ... close ..."

    "O.
    I really miss her.
    She was a real shot in the arm.
    A lot of positive energy. I don't understand what happened.

    I do know that ..."

    "It's not common knowledge.
    Nice weather. It's going to rain later."

  17. "Xyrem is my current writing asignment,
    aka The Date Rape Drug."

    "I an N = 1 for your Narcolepsy
    Research ..."

    "O. Sure, okay.