Quoted message said:Donga said:D'oh, I was double-booked and missed the breakfast (was cooking for a
rowing club). Was it a good turnout?
Quoted message said:Donga
Abby and me and about a thousand others! OK that's an exaggeration but
yeah it was a good turnout. I was a bit late getting to work but I
bribed the boss with a free juice and fruit 🙂
--
adam85
Naah, I reckon you're close, there was a hell of a lot of riders, and
judging from the ones who just rode to work as usual and didn't join
the bunches or come to KGS, it could have been a lot bigger.
On the pollie front, good to see Ronan ride in from Indro, thumbs down
to Kevin Rudd who only waved us off from Morningside and didn't ride.
Whatshername who destroyed her knee (playing netball, not on a fixie!)
rode in on one of the councils electric bikes.
I wouldn't want to ride in like that every day though, took me 4x as
long with the lower speeds (this was the 'fast roady' bunch too) and no
lane-splitting which meant getting stuck in traffic.
mmmm coffee, juice, fruit...
Special mention goes out to Nathan (to quote Tam, 'you don't know
Nathan'😉, who left the gold coast at 4am, arrived at KGS at 7, then
left at 830 to ride home again and go to work. Champion
AB