Bow Down to Discovery!

mooneyham

Jul 2, 2005
Another fab job by the Discovery lads. :D

Does it get any better than this?

For me it does, I just started dating one of the actresses from Nip/Tuck. So freaking hot and she likes to ride as well. Life is beautiful! :D

Well, off to the Santa Monica mountains for some fun. I'll be the guy blowing past you on the trail, be sure and say hello.

Actually things can change, when they are discredited based on the Operation Puetro dossiers.

And watch out for DUI & meth amphetamine head on collisions with Lisdsay's Mercedes.

Stay tuned and away from the centerline.

mooneyham said:
Another fab job by the Discovery lads. :D

Does it get any better than this?

For me it does, I just started dating one of the actresses from Nip/Tuck. So freaking hot and she likes to ride as well. Life is beautiful! :D

Well, off to the Santa Monica mountains for some fun. I'll be the guy blowing past you on the trail, be sure and say hello.

Doctor.House said:
Actually things can change, when they are discredited based on the Operation Puetro dossiers.

And watch out for DUI & meth amphetamine head on collisions with Lisdsay's Mercedes.

Stay tuned and away from the centerline.
Agreed that the gloating, for anyone, really can't begin until the testing is complete. It ain't over til the lab lady sings.

After that....the gloves come off. :p

lol about Lindsay...California highways are NOT safe!

Can you imagine the motivation.........Levi cranking like there is no tomorrow, Lance in the team car cheering you on.........a great ride indeed. Good job Contador!:)

Erzulis Boat said:
Can you imagine the motivation.........Levi cranking like there is no tomorrow, Lance in the team car cheering you on.........a great ride indeed. Good job Contador!:)
I laughed so hard when I saw Armstrong in the team car because I knew it would make heads explode.

Remember folks, all pro cyclists are guilty of doping until they test positive, and then they're really, really guilty. So sit back and enjoy the ride.