Recumbent bicycles · Public discussion

Bozo NYC XYZ Revealed

Started by R Brickston · · Last activity · 29 posts · 967 views

Thread navigation

Jump through the discussion

Go to the original post, the replies on this page, or the latest preserved contribution.

Thread details

What we know about this thread

Original section
Recumbent bicycles
Published
23 August 2006
Last activity
28 August 2006
Original author
R Brickston
Posts
29
Discussion status
Public discussion
Total views
967
Views / 30 days
0

The navigation and discussion metadata provide context. Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Showing posts 1–20 of 29
Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Text size
  1. As if his touring post wasn't ridiculous enough "At least during my
    one-day trips (which can be as long as fifteen hours)...," the post
    below really indicative of this immature moron:

    "I'd already posted a link to my personal ad/vanity page once. I look
    like a Greco-Roman statue, think like Socrates, and have all the
    blood-thirst of a socio-path.

    I also get very good in most anything I devote myself to: chess,
    piano, drawing, writing, kayaking, foreign languages, college
    matheatics, etc., etc., etc., et al."

    And look where it's posted: alt.support.loneliness

    I'm thinking a 19 year old Bill Baka on acid.

  2. "R Brickston" <rb20170REMOVE.yahoo.com@> wrote in message
    news:[email hidden]...

    Quoted message said:


    I also get very good in most anything I devote myself to: chess,
    piano, drawing, writing, kayaking, foreign languages, college
    matheatics, etc., etc., etc., et al."

    And look where it's posted: alt.support.loneliness

    I'm thinking a 19 year old Bill Baka on acid.

    Or John Mark Karr on fried prawns and champagne...

  3. Roger Houston said:


    "R Brickston" <rb20170REMOVE.yahoo.com@> wrote in message
    news:[email hidden]...

    Quoted message said:


    I also get very good in most anything I devote myself to: chess,
    piano, drawing, writing, kayaking, foreign languages, college
    matheatics, etc., etc., etc., et al."

    And look where it's posted: alt.support.loneliness

    I'm thinking a 19 year old Bill Baka on acid.

    Or John Mark Karr on fried prawns and champagne...

    One of the NY tabloids had the headline the other day,
    "Snake on a Plane."

  4. R Brickston said:

    As if his touring post wasn't ridiculous enough "At least during my
    one-day trips (which can be as long as fifteen hours)...," the post
    below really indicative of this immature moron:

    "I'd already posted a link to my personal ad/vanity page once. I look
    like a Greco-Roman statue, think like Socrates, and have all the
    blood-thirst of a socio-path.

    I also get very good in most anything I devote myself to: chess,
    piano, drawing, writing, kayaking, foreign languages, college
    matheatics, etc., etc., etc., et al."

    And look where it's posted: alt.support.loneliness

    I'm thinking a 19 year old Bill Baka on acid.


    I'm starting a list of people who need to find a reason for living. So far I only have R Brickston and Roger Houston, but I'm sure the list will keep growing.

  5. Roger Houston said:

    "R Brickston" <rb20170REMOVE.yahoo.com@> wrote in message
    news:[email hidden]...

    Quoted message said:


    I also get very good in most anything I devote myself to: chess,
    piano, drawing, writing, kayaking, foreign languages, college
    matheatics, etc., etc., etc., et al."

    And look where it's posted: alt.support.loneliness

    I'm thinking a 19 year old Bill Baka on acid.

    Or John Mark Karr on fried prawns and champagne...

    I am of course familiar with Bill "Wrong Way" Baka from
    rec.bicycles.misc, but what Usenet groups does John Mark Karr frequent?

    --
    Tom Sherman - Behind the Cheddar Curtain
    Post Free or Die!

  6. Chuckle!

    If you don't believe me, come see me at the BQE gym...just look for the
    Greco-Roman statue guy...the password will be "Euripides"...as for the
    socio-pathic bit, we can take it outside -- it's very out of the way in
    that area, haha....

    R Brickston said:

    As if his touring post wasn't ridiculous enough "At least during my
    one-day trips (which can be as long as fifteen hours)...," the post
    below really indicative of this immature moron:

    "I'd already posted a link to my personal ad/vanity page once. I look
    like a Greco-Roman statue, think like Socrates, and have all the
    blood-thirst of a socio-path.

    I also get very good in most anything I devote myself to: chess,
    piano, drawing, writing, kayaking, foreign languages, college
    matheatics, etc., etc., etc., et al."

    And look where it's posted: alt.support.loneliness

    I'm thinking a 19 year old Bill Baka on acid.

  7. On 23 Aug 2006 19:22:58 -0700, "NYC XYZ" <[email hidden]>

    Quoted message said:


    Chuckle!

    If you don't believe me, come see me at the BQE gym...just look for the
    Greco-Roman statue guy...the password will be "Euripides"...as for the
    socio-pathic bit, we can take it outside -- it's very out of the way in
    that area, haha....


    Generally, the one's that brag don't have jack [censored], that's why they
    have to brag, to make up for their weak egos. Does Cleito know your
    playing on the internet this late?

    Quoted message said:
    R Brickston said:

    As if his touring post wasn't ridiculous enough "At least during my
    one-day trips (which can be as long as fifteen hours)...," the post
    below really indicative of this immature moron:

    "I'd already posted a link to my personal ad/vanity page once. I look
    like a Greco-Roman statue, think like Socrates, and have all the
    blood-thirst of a socio-path.

    I also get very good in most anything I devote myself to: chess,
    piano, drawing, writing, kayaking, foreign languages, college
    matheatics, etc., etc., etc., et al."

    And look where it's posted: alt.support.loneliness

    I'm thinking a 19 year old Bill Baka on acid.

  8. Spare yourself the pop psychology. Like I said, come see me at the
    BQE, since you're so curious about me. More likely than not, you're
    just another old man doing on the internet what you accuse others of.
    You see, we young folks know one another. Ever been in a fight? We
    size one another up very carefully. It's the old that go around
    rattling sabers, 'cause they know there's no glory in beating up old
    men and thus feel brave in their old age.

    And what's with Cleito?? Is that your left hand or right hand?

    R Brickston said:


    Generally, the one's that brag don't have jack [censored], that's why they
    have to brag, to make up for their weak egos. Does Cleito know your
    playing on the internet this late?

  9. On 23 Aug 2006 20:24:28 -0700, "NYC XYZ" <[email hidden]>

    Quoted message said:


    Spare yourself the pop psychology. Like I said, come see me at the
    BQE, since you're so curious about me. More likely than not, you're
    just another old man doing on the internet what you accuse others of.
    You see, we young folks know one another. Ever been in a fight? We
    size one another up very carefully. It's the old that go around
    rattling sabers, 'cause they know there's no glory in beating up old
    men and thus feel brave in their old age.

    Interesting theory. However, you're the only one doing the rattling,
    albeit all hot air, Bozo.

    Quoted message said:


    And what's with Cleito?? Is that your left hand or right hand?


    You don't know who Cleito was after your own reference to her? Add
    "moron" to your "qualifications."

    Quoted message said:


    R Brickston said:


    Generally, the one's that brag don't have jack [censored], that's why they
    have to brag, to make up for their weak egos. Does Cleito know your
    playing on the internet this late?

  10. Haw haw haw! You pitiful spare tube of a man!!

    ADVENTURE CYCLING MAPS STILL SUCK!

    Hey, who's Cleito -- your left hand or right hand?

    LMAO!!

    R Brickston said:


    Interesting theory. However, you're the only one doing the rattling,
    albeit all hot air, Bozo.

    You don't know who Cleito was after your own reference to her? Add
    "moron" to your "qualifications."

  11. On 24 Aug 2006 04:34:39 -0700, "NYC XYZ" <[email hidden]>

    Quoted message said:


    Haw haw haw! You pitiful spare tube of a man!!

    ADVENTURE CYCLING MAPS STILL SUCK!

    Hey, who's Cleito -- your left hand or right hand?

    LMAO!!

    It's the one repeatedly [censored] slapping you.

    Quoted message said:
    R Brickston said:


    Interesting theory. However, you're the only one doing the rattling,
    albeit all hot air, Bozo.

    You don't know who Cleito was after your own reference to her? Add
    "moron" to your "qualifications."

  12. Oh my, we have Krull the Konqueror here!

    Tee hee!!

    R Brickston said:

    It's the one repeatedly [censored] slapping you.

  13. "NYC XYZ" <[email hidden]> wrote in message
    news:[email hidden]...

    Quoted message said:


    If you don't believe me, come see me at the BQE gym...just look for the
    Greco-Roman statue guy...the password will be "Euripides"...

    And the countersign will be "No, the laundry did it".

  14. Roger Houston said:


    "NYC XYZ" <[email hidden]> wrote in message
    news:[email hidden]...

    Quoted message said:


    If you don't believe me, come see me at the BQE gym...just look for the
    Greco-Roman statue guy...the password will be "Euripides"...

    And the countersign will be "No, the laundry did it".

    LOL!

  15. R Brickston said:
    Roger Houston said:

    "NYC XYZ" <[email hidden]> wrote in message
    news:[email hidden]...

    Quoted message said:

    If you don't believe me, come see me at the BQE gym...just look for the
    Greco-Roman statue guy...the password will be "Euripides"...

    And the countersign will be "No, the laundry did it".

    LOL!

    Ah, gotta say it to yourself to get it.

  16. "NYC XYZ" <[email hidden]> wrote

    Quoted message said:

    You see, we young folks know one another.

    Fortunately, youth is an infallibly curable condition!

  17. Ron Wallenfang said:

    Fortunately, youth is an infallibly curable condition!

    Well, I'm already on the verge of giving up on girls. Too much
    hassle...I'd rather go study calculus! Which reminds me, I ought to
    brush up...can't remember much now, and I used to be good at it, too
    (though it took me hours and hours in the math lab).

    But really...I'm getting tired of old farts throwing their weight
    around...females, old men, and kids...they always like getting in a
    guy's face 'cause they know you can't hit them!

  18. On 25 Aug 2006 20:11:46 -0700, "NYC XYZ" <[email hidden]>

    Quoted message said:


    Ron Wallenfang said:

    Fortunately, youth is an infallibly curable condition!

    Well, I'm already on the verge of giving up on girls. Too much
    hassle...I'd rather go study calculus! Which reminds me, I ought to
    brush up...can't remember much now, and I used to be good at it, too
    (though it took me hours and hours in the math lab).

    But really...I'm getting tired of old farts throwing their weight
    around...females, old men, and kids...they always like getting in a
    guy's face 'cause they know you can't hit them!

    Interesting, in your posts/responses in these forums, you make direct
    (as well as innuendo) challenges to engage in physical combat. One
    must surmise the reason for this phony bravado is " 'cause [I] know
    [they] can't hit [me]."

  19. I offer to meet with interested persons by giving my location.

    If you need a personal invite, that can be arranged.

    [quote="R Brickston"]

    Interesting, in your posts/responses in these forums, you make direct
    (as well as innuendo) challenges to engage in physical combat. One
    must surmise the reason for this phony bravado is " 'cause [I] know
    [they] can't hit [me]."[/quote]

  20. On 25 Aug 2006 23:34:42 -0700, "NYC XYZ" <[email hidden]>

    Quoted message said:


    I offer to meet with interested persons by giving my location.

    If you need a personal invite, that can be arranged.

    Interested in what?

Active in the last 60 minutes

Active in this thread

0 users · 0 guests ·0 bots ·0 total

No signed-in users are active right now.

No known search crawlers active right now.