Professional Cycling · Public discussion

Brajkovic - Wow

Started by thecyclist · · Last activity · 24 posts · 2,729 views

Thread navigation

Jump through the discussion

Go to the original post, the replies on this page, or the latest preserved contribution.

Thread details

What we know about this thread

Original section
Professional Cycling
Published
30 August 2006
Last activity
2 September 2006
Original author
thecyclist
Posts
24
Discussion status
Public discussion
Total views
2,729
Views / 30 days
0

The navigation and discussion metadata provide context. Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Showing posts 21–24 of 24
Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Text size
  1. cyclingheroes said:

    Yes please i don't know much about him (except for the worlds and Tour de Pologne 2005)

    This is what Jani said after first race :

    Brajkovič: Nisem kapetan
    "Nad vožnjo sem kar presenečen, saj se prva dva dni nisem dobro počutil," je za MMC povedal junak 5. etape Vuelte Jani Brajkovič. Belokranjec je dodal, da je vedel, da v šprintu nima možnosti, napadati pa tudi ni hotel, ker je bil zadaj njegov kapetan v Discovery Channelu Tom Danielson. "Nisem kapetan," Brajkovič odgovarja tistim, ki jih zanima, če bo imel v nadaljevanju proste roke.

    "Upam, da bom lahko čim dlje vozil v ospredju, saj mi bo proti koncu najbrž začelo primanjkovati moči oz. bo regeneracija slabša kot pri favoritih. To ni bil njihov polom. Vuelta se sploh še ni dobro začela," še opozarja Brajkovič.

    Brajkovič: I am not a team leader
    "I am surprised about the way I rode, because I wasn't feeling very well for the first 2 days" said 5. stage winner of Vuelta Jani Brajkovič. Belokranian (part of slovenia) also said that he didn't have a chance in sprint, but he didn't want to attach either while he knew his team captain Tom Danielson was behind. "I am not a captain," says Brajkovič to people that want to know if he will be mixing the order in top places.

    "I hope I will be able to ride in front as long as possible, because I won't have that much energy and my regeneration will be worse than regeneration of favourites. This wasn't the failure of big guys ! Vuelta didn't started yet" says Brajkovič.

    source rtvslo.si

  2. Thanks!!!

    sk8ar said:

    This is what Jani said after first race :

    Brajkovič: Nisem kapetan
    "Nad vožnjo sem kar presenečen, saj se prva dva dni nisem dobro počutil," je za MMC povedal junak 5. etape Vuelte Jani Brajkovič. Belokranjec je dodal, da je vedel, da v šprintu nima možnosti, napadati pa tudi ni hotel, ker je bil zadaj njegov kapetan v Discovery Channelu Tom Danielson. "Nisem kapetan," Brajkovič odgovarja tistim, ki jih zanima, če bo imel v nadaljevanju proste roke.

    "Upam, da bom lahko čim dlje vozil v ospredju, saj mi bo proti koncu najbrž začelo primanjkovati moči oz. bo regeneracija slabša kot pri favoritih. To ni bil njihov polom. Vuelta se sploh še ni dobro začela," še opozarja Brajkovič.

    Brajkovič: I am not a team leader
    "I am surprised about the way I rode, because I wasn't feeling very well for the first 2 days" said 5. stage winner of Vuelta Jani Brajkovič. Belokranian (part of slovenia) also said that he didn't have a chance in sprint, but he didn't want to attach either while he knew his team captain Tom Danielson was behind. "I am not a captain," says Brajkovič to people that want to know if he will be mixing the order in top places.

    "I hope I will be able to ride in front as long as possible, because I won't have that much energy and my regeneration will be worse than regeneration of favourites. This wasn't the failure of big guys ! Vuelta didn't started yet" says Brajkovič.

    source rtvslo.si

  3. cyclingheroes said:

    Thanks!!!


    Ok some more information about Janez here http://www.cycling-forum.info/viewtopic.php?pid=46#p46 and I have also noticed an article in english wikipedia with all the latest results.

  4. Yes..everyone call him Jani (yani). A lot better than Braj or whatever.

Active in the last 60 minutes

Active in this thread

0 users · 0 guests ·0 bots ·0 total

No signed-in users are active right now.

No known search crawlers active right now.