Does anyone here use these? I have tried them and I like them a lot since it does actually open up my nasal passage to allow me to breathe better. I do have a small nasal way and these strips really help. My problem is when I sweat, these things tend to come aloose. I have watched football guys play a whole game and are soaking wet with sweat and their breath right seems to stay stuck to their nose as it should.
Is there another brand out there that focuses on sports, whereas the adhesive is stronger? If so, anyone know where I can get them? The regular breath right tan or clear seem to have sticking problem with me and most of the guys I seen using a breath right strip are wearing black strips. Any info would be helpful.
Does anyone here use these? I have tried them and I like them a lot since it does actually open up my nasal passage to allow me to breathe better. I do have a small nasal way and these strips really help. My problem is when I sweat, these things tend to come aloose. I have watched football guys play a whole game and are soaking wet with sweat and their breath right seems to stay stuck to their nose as it should.
Is there another brand out there that focuses on sports, whereas the adhesive is stronger? If so, anyone know where I can get them? The regular breath right tan or clear seem to have sticking problem with me and most of the guys I seen using a breath right strip are wearing black strips. Any info would be helpful.
Gotta warn ya, it stings a little. I don't know of any formulated for sweat, your doctor or pharmacist might, call your local gym or trainner, they may know since a lot of pros train in local gyms during the off season. Asside from super glue or a staple gun, I don't know.
Gotta warn ya, it stings a little. I don't know of any formulated for sweat, your doctor or pharmacist might, call your local gym or trainner, they may know since a lot of pros train in local gyms during the off season. Asside from super glue or a staple gun, I don't know.
Rivets. Just be careful with the drill when doing the holes. Wear eye protection.
Rivets. Just be careful with the drill when doing the holes. Wear eye protection.
I just used the hot glue gun to fix something, that might work. I thought about pop rivets, but you'd have to back them with a washer to keep them from readily pulling out and get proper compression, which means needle nose plyers to get the washer in place, and thats hard for one person to do.
I was told that this would be the wrong web site for seriousness. I guess my informant was correct...😠
If someone knew difinitively they would have posted, I checked with my wife who worked in a pharmacy for years and she knew of none dedicated to the sweaty conditions you are experiencing. I'm sure people checked, but we have to have a sense of humor......and in this case, there were a multitude of answers that would have been humorous if not a bit twisted. Did you contact your local Pharmacy or a sports doctor, trainer, or person that may know more what you are seeking than hoping for the right answer from a bunch of amature enthusiests?
Does anyone here use these? I have tried them and I like them a lot since it does actually open up my nasal passage to allow me to breathe better. I do have a small nasal way and these strips really help. My problem is when I sweat, these things tend to come aloose. I have watched football guys play a whole game and are soaking wet with sweat and their breath right seems to stay stuck to their nose as it should.
Is there another brand out there that focuses on sports, whereas the adhesive is stronger? If so, anyone know where I can get them? The regular breath right tan or clear seem to have sticking problem with me and most of the guys I seen using a breath right strip are wearing black strips. Any info would be helpful.
Thanks
Sly, I use them when I race. I love them. You need to have a face cleaner with syllic (spelling) acid, it will remove the oil from your skin. Then, you can place the strip on and it should remain on.
Sly, I use them when I race. I love them. You need to have a face cleaner with syllic (spelling) acid, it will remove the oil from your skin. Then, you can place the strip on and it should remain on.
Thanks for the info TrekDedicated, I cleaned my nose with some of my wifes face cleaner today and the tan one stuck for the whole 25 miles. I even had a bit of a problem getting it off !!! I was a little over dressed today and sweated like a hog the whole ride. So I guess my problem was just the lack of prep before I applied the strip. Before, I just wiped my nose with a paper towel which I now know is simply not good enough. Thanks again..
Sly, I use them when I race. I love them. You need to have a face cleaner with syllic (spelling) acid, it will remove the oil from your skin. Then, you can place the strip on and it should remain on.