Bruyneel: "I nominate you!"

Ken Prager

Guest
According to Cyclingnews:

'Discovery's team manger Johan Bruyneel told Cyclingnews this morning
that today, "There will be no differences between the favourites. But
there might be a breakaway, and I nominated some riders who must try to
be in that escape. I can¹t tell you who they are as our rivals might be
reading CN as well."'

Currently, on the climb to,Col du Soudet there are thirteen riders in
the break representing 12 teams. Not one of them is from Discovery.
Does this mean that...

a) Bruyneel doesn't feel this break is worthy?

b) Bruyneel's nominee wasn't worthy?

or

c) Bruyneel nominated Danielson?

In article <[email protected]>,
Ken Prager <[email protected]> wrote:

> According to Cyclingnews:
>
> 'Discovery's team manger Johan Bruyneel told Cyclingnews this morning
> that today, "There will be no differences between the favourites. But
> there might be a breakaway, and I nominated some riders who must try to
> be in that escape. I can¹t tell you who they are as our rivals might be
> reading CN as well."'
>
> Currently, on the climb to,Col du Soudet there are thirteen riders in
> the break representing 12 teams. Not one of them is from Discovery.
> Does this mean that...
>
> a) Bruyneel doesn't feel this break is worthy?
>
> b) Bruyneel's nominee wasn't worthy?
>
> or
>
> c) Bruyneel nominated Danielson?

IV. A DS should be prepared to say anything that will help
his team.

--
Michael Press