Mountain Bikes · Public discussion

Bubblegum Welds

Started by Jd · · Last activity · 23 posts · 1,613 views

Thread navigation

Jump through the discussion

Go to the original post, the replies on this page, or the latest preserved contribution.

Thread details

What we know about this thread

Original section
Mountain Bikes
Published
19 April 2003
Last activity
23 April 2003
Original author
Jd
Posts
23
Discussion status
Public discussion
Total views
1,613
Views / 30 days
0

The navigation and discussion metadata provide context. Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Showing posts 21–23 of 23
Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Text size
  1. Quoted message said:
    Quoted message said:

    2001 Black Anodized Schwinn Homegrown Singlespeed

    Life is good.

    aaaah that must be one sweet ride!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    Peace, Bill(drooling)

    Hmm, I considered building my homegrown into a singlespeed when I first got the frame, but I decided
    that if I ever go SS, I would do it right and get a frame fitted with the proper dropouts.

    And this is the result... members.cox.nethomegrown.jpg

    -John Morgan

  2. "John Morgan" <[email hidden]> wrote in message news:amppa.4721$366.4514@fed1read06...

    Quoted message said:
    Quoted message said:
    Quoted message said:

    2001 Black Anodized Schwinn Homegrown Singlespeed

    Life is good.

    aaaah that must be one sweet ride!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    Peace, Bill(drooling)

    Hmm, I considered building my homegrown into a singlespeed when I first


    got

    Quoted message said:

    the frame, but I decided that if I ever go SS, I would do it right and get


    a

    Quoted message said:

    frame fitted with the proper dropouts.

    And this is the result... members.cox.nethomegrown.jpg

    "The page you are looking for might have been removed, had its name changed, or is temporarily
    unavailable."

    Bill "so I'm guessing it was, like, a bike, right?" S.

  3. Quoted message said:

    Bill "so I'm guessing it was, like, a bike, right?" S.

    LOL.. good guess... I typed it in wrong.

    members.cox.nethomegrown.jpg

    There!

    -John Morgan

Active in the last 60 minutes

Active in this thread

0 users · 0 guests ·0 bots ·0 total

No signed-in users are active right now.

No known search crawlers active right now.