Recumbent bicycles · Public discussion

Bunny-hopping on a recumbent

Started by Anonymous Cowar · · Last activity · 6 posts · 1,002 views

Thread navigation

Jump through the discussion

Go to the original post, the replies on this page, or the latest preserved contribution.

Thread details

What we know about this thread

Original section
Recumbent bicycles
Published
8 June 2004
Last activity
12 June 2004
Original author
Anonymous Cowar
Posts
6
Discussion status
Public discussion
Total views
1,002
Views / 30 days
3

The navigation and discussion metadata provide context. Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Showing posts 1–6 of 6
Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Text size
  1. A few years back, I remember a site by someone who had
    learned to do tricks such as riding no-hands, track stands &
    (though I may be imagining things - small bunny hops) on his
    recumbent. I think it was a Challenge Hurricane.

    Does anybody else remember this site?

    Thanks,

    AC

  2. There's a bloke in Hawaii who can ride no hands, do track
    stands, and wheelies on a Tour Easy. Might not be the guy
    you 're looking for.

    david boise id

    anonymous coward <[email hidden]> wrote in
    message
    news:<[email hidden]>...

    Quoted message said:

    A few years back, I remember a site by someone who had
    learned to do tricks such as riding no-hands, track stands
    & (though I may be imagining things - small bunny hops) on
    his recumbent. I think it was a Challenge Hurricane.

    Does anybody else remember this site?

    Thanks,

    AC

  3. David Bogie said:

    There's a bloke in Hawaii who can ride no hands, do track
    stands, and wheelies on a Tour Easy. Might not be the guy
    you 're looking for.

    I'm not so much looking for a guy, as wondering how
    it's done.

    AC

    Quoted message said:

    david boise id

    anonymous coward <[email hidden]> wrote
    in message
    news:<[email hidden]>...

    Quoted message said:

    A few years back, I remember a site by someone who had
    learned to do tricks such as riding no-hands, track
    stands & (though I may be imagining things - small bunny
    hops) on his recumbent. I think it was a Challenge
    Hurricane.

    Does anybody else remember this site?

    Thanks,

    AC

  4. "anonymous coward" <[email hidden]> wrote in message
    "]news:[email hidden]...

    Quoted message said:

    A few years back, I remember a site by someone who had
    learned to do tricks such as riding no-hands, track stands
    & (though I may be imagining things - small bunny hops) on
    his recumbent. I think it was a Challenge Hurricane.

    Must be Mark-Jan Bastian : xs4all.nl~markjan

    Regards, Torben

  5. I did a small wheelie the other day torquing my Vision up a
    very steep hill in granny gear.... not on purpose, of
    course. As for bunny hopping, I don't see how you could do
    this on a 'bent, short of installing "low rider" style
    hydraulic pistons in place of shock absorbers.
    --
    Bill Anton 2001 Vision R-40 26x26 SWB OSS Lubbock, TX, USA

    "anonymous coward" <[email hidden]> wrote
    in message
    "]news:[email hidden]...

    Quoted message said:

    A few years back, I remember a site by someone who had
    learned to do tricks such as riding no-hands, track stands
    & (though I may be imagining things - small bunny hops) on
    his recumbent. I think it was a Challenge Hurricane.

    Does anybody else remember this site?

    Thanks,

    AC

  6. Torben Scheel said:

    "anonymous coward" <[email hidden]> wrote
    in message
    "]news:[email hidden]...

    Quoted message said:

    A few years back, I remember a site by someone who had
    learned to do tricks such as riding no-hands, track
    stands & (though I may be imagining things - small bunny
    hops) on his recumbent. I think it was a Challenge
    Hurricane.

    Must be Mark-Jan Bastian : xs4all.nl~markjan


    Thanks,

    That's the site I was looking for.

    AC

Active in the last 60 minutes

Active in this thread

0 users · 0 guests ·0 bots ·0 total

No signed-in users are active right now.

No known search crawlers active right now.