Carol said:Crash wants to know if you can mail him some of whatever you're
smoking.
I only smoke when I'm on fire, baby. :-)
Bob
A community for cyclists, gear, training and racing.
General fitness, health and nutrition · Public discussion
Thread navigation
Go to the original post, the replies on this page, or the latest preserved contribution.
Thread details
The navigation and discussion metadata provide context. Posts remain in their original chronological order.
Carol said:Crash wants to know if you can mail him some of whatever you're
smoking.
I only smoke when I'm on fire, baby. :-)
Bob
Carol Peterson said:I
don't like squash, I just like Jill's soup. She has transformed the
inedible into a thing of great beauty.
I've never had Jill's soup, but mine is damned good.
🙂
Puester said:
If they aren't badly bruised or squishy, there's really nothing wrong
with them. Butternut and Blue Hubbard squash can last much of the
winter if you have a cool dry place to store them.
Under the table... LOL
Carol Peterson said:Jude said:I made butternut soup for dinner tonight. Simple, but a little spicy.
No curry tonight ...Never thought of curry. I'll bet it's fantastic.
Thanks!
Carol
I don't care much for curry (with a few exceptions). I've noticed a lot of
people use it in their versions of squash soup.
Jill
sf said:
Puester said:
If they aren't badly bruised or squishy, there's really nothing wrong
with them. Butternut and Blue Hubbard squash can last much of the
winter if you have a cool dry place to store them.Under the table... LOL
[censored]. 😉
Carol
Carol Peterson said:jmcquown said:
Carol Peterson said:
I don't like squash, I just like Jill's soup. She has transformed
the inedible into a thing of great beauty.Carol
Awww, thanks! It is good stuff. I still wonder why you tried it
when you said you hated squash!Jill
I *had* to try it. I'd heard so many raves about it, my curiosity got
the better of me. Now it's precious as gold. Thanks for re-creating
it!Carol
You are welcome. Hell, I am welcome! I just had to try to re-create it
after I tasted it that first time down in South Carolina. That chef is long
gone from the "club" so I'm glad I had the opportunity to try it so I could
figure it out. Next up, I'll get you to grill butternut squash. It's
delicious!
Jill
Active in the last 60 minutes
0 users · 0 guests ·0 bots ·0 total
No signed-in users are active right now.
No known search crawlers active right now.