Australia and New Zealand · Public discussion

Cadence weirdness

Started by OzCableguy · · Last activity · 21 posts · 1,069 views

Thread navigation

Jump through the discussion

Go to the original post, the replies on this page, or the latest preserved contribution.

Thread details

What we know about this thread

Original section
Australia and New Zealand
Published
3 November 2005
Last activity
5 November 2005
Original author
OzCableguy
Posts
21
Discussion status
Public discussion
Total views
1,069
Views / 30 days
0
Topics

The navigation and discussion metadata provide context. Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Showing posts 21–21 of 21
Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Text size
  1. OzCableguy said:

    Excellent points! Yep, I am about as aerodynamic as a fridge at the moment
    and with the seat post suspension I find I'm hammering the seat down as I
    ride and have to stop at some point on the run to readjust it. Weather was
    fairly standard today. Slightly overcast but not much wind so that wasn't
    really a factor. And yep, I do find spinning on a road bike feels much more
    natural. Eventually I'll become a roadie again but for the moment I have to
    settle for hybrids. There's no way in the world I'd be able to breath all
    hunched over on a road bike with my big fat guts, and I'd only bend it
    anyway. ;-)

    i've been commuting 3-ish days a week for the last twelve months.
    i lost a lota wieght, a coupla sizes and my fitness is orders of
    magnitude higher than its been in (8) years.. i started on an old crappy
    road bike and migrated to something much lighter and faster =)

    i couldn't use the drop bars to save my life before, but in the last
    couple of months have been able to put in some good miles on them =)

    give it time dude. put some miles on your bike and you'll get there =)

    cheers,

    Kim

Active in the last 60 minutes

Active in this thread

0 users · 0 guests ·0 bots ·0 total

No signed-in users are active right now.

No known search crawlers active right now.