Caisse d'Epargne-Illes Balears' what a year !

whiteboytrash

Mar 9, 2005
What a year Caisse d'Epargne ! With Liege-Baston-Liege, Gent-Wevelgem, Tour de France and they could win the Vuelta with Alejandro Valverde !

That’s better than Discovery, T-Mobile, Phonak put together !

What a team !

whiteboytrash said:
What a year Caisse d'Epargne ! With Liege-Baston-Liege, Gent-Wevelgem, Tour de France and they could win the Vuelta with Alejandro Valverde !

What a team !
Yeah!
What a doctor they have!
Good decision not to cooperate with Fuentes.

whiteboytrash said:

What a team !

AGR, not GW.

whiteboytrash said:

What a team !

I must say I have been impressed. I've jumped on the band wagon, but I like what they have done...

Then again, I don't not like really any teams...

There team hardly excite's me. They have valverde who is the equal most valuable rider in the world. Perreiro lets face it wont do anything like the TDF that well in the future (no half hour presents). Besides those two karpets is the only other guy with much talent and he hasn't lived up to the high expectations after winning the white jersey.

I wouldn't be giving the team doctor a pay rise just yet.

Eusebio Unzue, Caisse d'Epargne's directeur sportif, commented on the damage to Pereiro and his team, who will not gain the full benefit of a Tour victory, even a retrospectively awarded one. "I do not want to speak too much, but it is clear that nobody is going to repay us the damage caused by this," he said. "This Tour had served to recover the pure image of cycling that was lost, and to certify its health, after hard times which are better forgotten."

Finally, Unzue stressed that, "350 controls have taken place in the Tour, and only Landis' one was positive."

whiteboytrash said:
Eusebio Unzue, Caisse d'Epargne's directeur sportif, commented on the damage to Pereiro and his team, who will not gain the full benefit of a Tour victory, even a retrospectively awarded one. "I do not want to speak too much, but it is clear that nobody is going to repay us the damage caused by this," he said. "This Tour had served to recover the pure image of cycling that was lost, and to certify its health, after hard times which are better forgotten."

Finally, Unzue stressed that, "350 controls have taken place in the Tour, and only Landis' one was positive."
he sounds fairly positive that landis is guilty.

Landis defence hasn't done him any favours with the natural causes theory, they keep changing there mind on what exactly landis could have done to increase his testosterone count. In another thread you said they used dehydration as a factor.

I highly doubt club racers will be getting dehydrated before there big race to improve performance :p .