Quoted message said:I almost mistook you for someone who is at least semi-intelligent.
Thanks for setting the record straight.
Who asked you?
Oh... well, I guess your name is on the thread. Carry on.
HG
A community for cyclists, gear, training and racing.
General fitness, health and nutrition · Public discussion
Thread navigation
Go to the original post, the replies on this page, or the latest preserved contribution.
Thread details
The navigation and discussion metadata provide context. Posts remain in their original chronological order.
Quoted message said:I almost mistook you for someone who is at least semi-intelligent.
Thanks for setting the record straight.
Who asked you?
Oh... well, I guess your name is on the thread. Carry on.
HG
Hannah Gruen said:I've been catching up on some older posts I never got a chance
to read, and have been saddened at the number of attack-mode stuff I'm
seeing, even from regulars other than JC. Honestly, it's sad and it just
gets tiresome. I hate to see it start again over a hamster post... lol.
Her post wasn't about hamsters; it was about her. The hamsters were a
thinly-veiled excuse to dump some drama on the group.
"Hannah Gruen" <[email hidden]> wrote in message
news:[email hidden]...
Quoted message said:Quoted message said:I almost mistook you for someone who is at least semi-intelligent.
Thanks for setting the record straight.
Who asked you?
Oh... well, I guess your name is on the thread. Carry on.
I don't need your permission, idiot.
Geez, that's like holding a séance!
--
Peter
"JC Der Koenig" <[email hidden]> wrote in message
news:[email hidden]...
Quoted message said:I don't need your permission, idiot.
Nevertheless, I've given it, haven't I?
Neenerneenerneener. 8-P
HG
"The Queen of Cans and Jars" <[email hidden]> wrote in message
news:[email hidden]...
Quoted message said:Her post wasn't about hamsters; it was about her. The hamsters were a
thinly-veiled excuse to dump some drama on the group.
So what else is new? The drama won't develop unless you lovely folks join
in, will it?
In my experience it's not the credulous, polite, brief expressions of
sympathy and/or advice that keep the pot stirred, but rather... the other
kind. You know the kind I mean.
HG
Hannah Gruen said:The Queen of Cans and Jars said:Her post wasn't about hamsters; it was about her. The hamsters were a
thinly-veiled excuse to dump some drama on the group.So what else is new? The drama won't develop unless you lovely folks join
in, will it?In my experience it's not the credulous, polite, brief expressions of
sympathy and/or advice that keep the pot stirred, but rather... the other
kind. You know the kind I mean.
I think that any attention at all just eggs her on, whether positive or
negative. But it doesn't really matter. She'll get upset and leave and
come back and freak out and get upset and leave and come back. 'Twas
ever thus.
Quoted message said:The quote below is one of my favorites. It seems like words to live by.
It's
good to see you doing your part to remove the shield."The ultimate result of shielding men from the effects of folly, is to
fill
the world with fools."-- Herbert Spencer (1820-1903),
Happy trails,
Gina
Here's a favorite quote of mine:
"The tongue is a sharp sword which slays, yet draws no blood."
~Carol Ann
Active in the last 60 minutes
0 users · 0 guests ·0 bots ·0 total
No signed-in users are active right now.
No known search crawlers active right now.