The 2002 Record and now 2003 Centaur made for 3x10 have longer cages than what was available before.
It works perfectly on my tandem which is 52/42/30 x 13/32 and is beyone the derailleur capacity. I
hardly had to move the derailleur away from cogs. With my Veloce triple, which I used for several
years, I barely made it with the B screw all the way in.
My 2002 Medium cage 10s Chorus has the same distance between pulleys as my Veloce 9sp triple, which
is the same as what the Racing-T and Daytona long cage was and Centaur standard is. And they wonder
why I no longer know what medium, long, and regular mean and thatwrenching Campy is voodoo.
Someone has to inform my pre 2001 shifters that they cannot use new derailleurs. Also let my 2002
shifters know that they don't work with older derailleurs.
I always thought the Racing-T stuff was Athena quality.
A Muzi said:Not sure where you're going with that "never made", but, for a 29t cog, the Daytona and Centaur
also exist in a "triple" version with 79mm between pulleys. There isn't a "Chorus" like that
because it's labelled a "Racing Triple" instead.