Cannodale H300 upgade question

George Karabots

Guest
Hey guys,

I have a Hybrid Cannondale for the past 4 years now and I want to upgrade
it. I basically have not change much since I bought it, so if you can have a look at http://www.cannondale.com/bikes/00/cusa/model-
0hr3.html you will see all the components I have on it.

So my question to you is whether I can add:
1) a handlebar like this: http://www.excelsports.com/new.asp?page=8&description=Century+Aero+Bar&ve-
ndorCode=PROFILE&major=1&minor=15
2) a brake/shifter like this: http://www.excelsports.com/new.asp?page=8&description=105+STI+Levers&-
vendorCode=SHIM&major=1&minor=20 I know my Rear Cogs is only 8-Speed.

So what do you guys think? Will this upgrade work? Do I need more to upgrade? You think I need the
whole 105 kit? Or Am I better off buying a new bike :)))

thanks for reading and replaying :)

George

Originally posted by George Karabots
[...]

George,
Please use TinyURL to convert your URLs. We can then see what you are talking about.
It's easy, just go to:
http://tinyurl.com/
and follow the directions.
I think you are going to need a 9 speed cassette and chain as well, from what I can guess, without being able to click to the URLS you refer to.

news:[email protected]...
this://www.excelsports.com/new.asp?page=8&description=Century+Aero+Bar&ve-

this:ttp://www.excelsports.com/new.asp?page=8&description=105+STI+Levers&-

ttp://www.excelsports.com/new.asp?page=8&description=105+STI+Levers&-
> > vendorCode=SHIM&major=1&minor=20 I know my Rear Cogs is only
8-Speed.
> > So what do you guys think? Will this upgrade work? Do I need more to upgrade? You think I need
> > the whole 105 kit? Or Am I better off buying
> > new bike :))) thanks for reading and replaying :) George
>

> George, Please use TinyURL to convert your URLs. We can then see what you are talking about. It's
> easy, just go to: http://tinyurl.com/ and follow the directions. I think you are going to need a 9
> speed cassette and chain as well, from what I can guess, without being able to click to the URLS
> you refer to.

Sorry about that Dave, here's the tinyurl ones:

My Bike info: http://tinyurl.com/ytcg8 Handlebars: http://tinyurl.com/2sh5e Brake/Shifters:
http://tinyurl.com/2xxs4

hope its easier now.

thanks for the tip and reply,