Carbon clincher vs carbon tubular

sally888

Banned
Sep 5, 2012
What’s difference of carbon clincher and carbon tubular?Which one is most popular and which one is more expensive?

So you're modifying your spam game after having your 13 prior spam posts deleted. Let's see I'll say tubulars are different than clinchers because you mount the tires with glue that back in the old gutta days had a strange resemblance to SPAM.

So how does this game roll, someone answers your questions in any way at all and you respond with links to your products and thus it isn't SPAM at that point?

How many posts can your contribute to these boards without a single link to your sales site? You'll need at least another dozen to offset the set that have already been deleted by moderators for obvious spam.

Do you even ride a bike? If so, please contribute to these boards with some discussion of cycling or bikes without including sales links. Or better yet pay for some advertisement on the site, that's the high road and I'm sure Steve would appreciate your advertising to help support the site.

This clown makes wheels, and he doesn't know the difference between a clincher and a tubular? /img/vbsmilies/smilies/ROTF.gif

I think he should explore a career as a bridge salesman.

"What’s difference of carbon clincher and carbon tubular?"

46.4 grams.