Cycling Equipment · Public discussion

Carbon Seatpost -- Will it make a difference?

Started by Aztec · · Last activity · 121 posts · 16,403 views

Thread navigation

Jump through the discussion

Go to the original post, the replies on this page, or the latest preserved contribution.

Thread details

What we know about this thread

Original section
Cycling Equipment
Published
7 August 2003
Last activity
27 August 2003
Original author
Aztec
Posts
121
Discussion status
Public discussion
Total views
16,403
Views / 30 days
0

The navigation and discussion metadata provide context. Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Showing posts 121–121 of 121
Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Text size
  1. I'm a bit inclined to see a particular truth in Bellafonte's line of thinking only because I don't think I'm experienced enough to know when frame material is fatiguing me 🙂 AND a particular brand of logic concerning carbon fiber would seem reasonable as even the most uninformed know that carbon fiber is not metal and metal surely must be harsher than something non-metal 🙂

    In any case it is a marketing man's dream material...

    and in addition to all that, Bellafonte, I like the Banana Boat Song... :P

    Feanor

Active in the last 60 minutes

Active in this thread

0 users · 0 guests ·0 bots ·0 total

No signed-in users are active right now.

No known search crawlers active right now.