Catherine Stone-Borkowski

Discussion in 'General Fitness' started by Al McFarlane, Dec 6, 2003.

  1. Al McFarlane

    Al McFarlane Guest

    Has anyone heard of this phenomenal woman?

    Tags:

  2. VIRUSWARNING

    VIRUSWARNING Guest

    On Thu, 4 Dec 2003 16:44:06 -0500, "Al McFarlane" <[email protected]> wrote:

    >Has anyone heard of this phenomenal woman?

    Is she the one in that famous three-way video with Tommy and Pamela?

  3. In article <[email protected]>, Al McFarlane wrote:
    > Has anyone heard of this phenomenal woman?

    There's a "Catherine Stone" who regularly competes in NYRR races and has won at least a few of them
    (and been overall winner despite being 40 or so)

    Here's some snapshots of her in some of the NYRR races, winning her age group (and overall
    in the mile)

    http://www.nyrrc.org/racephto/03snowflake19.jpg http://www.nyrrc.org/racephto/03fifthavemile16.jpg

    Cheers,

  4. Doug Freese

    Doug Freese Guest

  5. Amh

    Amh Guest

  6. Doug Freese

    Doug Freese Guest

  7. Amh

    Amh Guest

  8. On Fri, 05 Dec 2003 10:58:33 GMT, Doug Freese <[email protected]> wrote:

    >Get me my knife and fork. ;)

    I thought you only ate men?

  9. On Fri, 05 Dec 2003 10:58:33 GMT, Doug Freese <[email protected]> wrote:

    >Get me my knife and fork. ;)

    I thought you only ate men?

  10. Dogpound

    Dogpound Guest

    On 05 Dec 2003 14:58:43 GMT, [email protected] (Globaldisc) wrote:

    >sorry to spoil the fantasy doug....she has a nice husband and a 2 year old baby.....

    I dated her years ago, and she "throws a good one". But anyways she's WAY out of Dougs league, hell,
    it's the first time he ever even

  11. Tim Downie

    Tim Downie Guest

    "Globaldisc" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]...
    > Get me my knife and fork. ;)
    > ___-
    >
    > hahaha...guess what doug....i actually know her. you out to see her in
    real
    > life....one thing about her.....unlike most serious women racers....she
    has
    > plenty of "flo-jo" in her

    Is that meant to be a compliment? Ol' Flo Jo was notable for having an incredibly masculine physique
    that I'm sure owed an awful lot to the powers of homone therapy. If I was a successful female
    athlete, the last thing I'd want is my name associated with Flo Jos.

    Tim

  12. Doug Freese

    Doug Freese Guest

    Tim Downie wrote:

    > Is that meant to be a compliment? Ol' Flo Jo was notable for having an incredibly masculine
    > physique that I'm sure owed an awful lot to the powers of homone therapy. If I was a successful
    > female athlete, the last thing I'd

    'Homone?' Is that a variation on Ho Moan? ;)

    > want is my name associated with Flo Jos.

    I'd prefer Susie Hamilton for looks and perky ......

  13. TomyTrollNO

    TomyTrollNO Guest

    On Fri, 05 Dec 2003 22:48:02 GMT, Doug Freese <[email protected]> wrote:

    >'Homone?' Is that a variation on Ho Moan? ;)

    No, more like your BF's screams as you enter him.

    >I'd prefer Susie Hamilton for looks and perky ......

    She's almost "passable" too!

  14. Apusapus

    Apusapus Guest

    "Globaldisc" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]...

    Global, I think you should put it back in your pants for now. Besides, who goes running for the
    women? My fantasy woman is currently Stacey Anne Ferguson from the Black Eyed Peas. I play the video
    from their latest single and just *melt* every time I see her. Hell, if she gave herself to me I'd
    even consider retiring as a troll.

    Roger.

  15. Apusapus

    Apusapus Guest

    "Lyndon" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]...

    > but let's get the record straight on Flojo: she did not look like a man.

    Honey, she looks like no woman *I've* ever lain on top of...

    Roger.

  16. Tim Downie

    Tim Downie Guest

    Lyndon wrote:
    > I think if I was a female athlete, I'd much rather be compared to Suzy because of the drug
    > innuendos, but let's get the record straight on Flojo: she did not look like a man.

    Well, if you ignore the masculine musculature, the masculine fat distribution and the masculine
    acne, then yes, I'd agree with you.

    Tim

    --
    Remove the obvious to reply by email.

  17. Tony Tornado

    Tony Tornado Guest

    On Fri, 5 Dec 2003 19:32:19 -0000, "apusapus" <[email protected]> wrote:

    >"Lyndon" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    >news:[email protected]...
    >
    >> but let's get the record straight on Flojo: she did not look like a man.
    >
    >Honey, she looks like no woman *I've* ever lain on top of...
    >

    >Roger.

    And this vast experience of getting laid by a $5 hooker just begs you speak out?

  18. Doug Freese

    Doug Freese Guest

    apusapus wrote:

    > "Lyndon" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    > news:[email protected]...
    >

    >>but let's get the record straight on Flojo: she did not look like a man.
    >

    > Honey, she looks like no woman *I've* ever lain on top of...

    That doesn't say much for your tastes.

  19. TomyTrollNO

    TomyTrollNO Guest

    On Fri, 5 Dec 2003 22:39:11 -0000, "Tim Downie" <[email protected]> wrote:

    >Well, if you ignore the masculine musculature, the masculine fat distribution and the masculine
    >acne, then yes, I'd agree with you.

    Not to mention the 12 inch penis...

  20. "apusapus" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:<[email protected]>...
    > "Globaldisc" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    > news:[email protected]...
    >
    > Global, I think you should put it back in your pants for now. Besides, who goes running for the
    > women? My fantasy woman is currently Stacey Anne Ferguson from the Black Eyed Peas. I play the
    > video from their latest single and just *melt* every time I see her. Hell, if she gave herself to
    > me I'd even consider retiring as a troll.
    >

    > Roger.

    Try and become a troll first. Now your just an idiot with a computer.