CCM Bike computer Wheel size codes

Dude

Guest
I have a CCM bike computer and i brought a new bike and i had to reset it. I lost my users manual so
i can't find the code for my wheel size. If anyone has a similar or same model and still has the
users manual could you please send me the code for a 24" wheel?

It's the 8-function model... I think there's only one.

Thanks

Dude wrote:
> I have a CCM bike computer and i brought a new bike and i had to reset it. I lost my users manual
> so i can't find the code for my wheel size. If anyone has a similar or same model and still has
> the users manual could you please send me the code for a 24" wheel?
>
> It's the 8-function model... I think there's only one.
>
> Thanks

you can probably get the manual off the website; I know you can do that with Cateye...

Penny S

"Dude" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]...
> I have a CCM bike computer and i brought a new bike and i had to reset it.
> lost my users manual so i can't find the code for my wheel size. If anyone has a similar or same
> model and still has the users manual could you
please
> send me the code for a 24" wheel?
>
> It's the 8-function model... I think there's only one.
>
> Thanks

I have a CAT EYE manual in front of me. I've had computers from 2 companies, they both used wheel
circumference only one measured in CM, the other used MM. Cat Eye uses CM, so try that first and if
it seems way off, plug in the MM option. Try these combinations:

24" Wheel
1.75" tire 189cm or 1890mm
2.00" tire 192cm or 1920mm
3.125" tire 196cm or 1960mm

"Lightweight" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]...

> "Dude" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]...
> > I have a CCM bike computer and i brought a new bike and i had to reset
it.
> > lost my users manual so i can't find the code for my wheel size. If
anyone
> > has a similar or same model and still has the users manual could you
> please
> > send me the code for a 24" wheel?
> >
> > It's the 8-function model... I think there's only one.
> >
> > Thanks
> >

> I have a CAT EYE manual in front of me. I've had computers from 2 companies, they both used wheel
> circumference only one measured in CM, the other used MM. Cat Eye uses CM, so try that first and
> if it seems way
off,
> plug in the MM option. Try these combinations:
>
> 24" Wheel
> 1.75" tire 189cm or 1890mm
> 2.00" tire 192cm or 1920mm
> 2.125" tire 196cm or 1960mm

CCM is a Canadian company. They make sports equipment, bikes and bike components.

Try contacting them for more info with your problem:

http://www.ccmcycle.com/anglais/pages/building.html

- CA-G

Canadian Girls Kick Ass!