Central Park Loop record?

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Dante Rosati

Hi-

What are average, good and excellent times for the Central Park Loop, and is there a record?

thanks

Dante

In article <[email protected]>, [email protected] says...
>Hi- What are average, good and excellent times for the Central Park Loop, and is there a record?

Average for who? During the tour the trump, remember that?, I think they did high 12's low 13's.
-----------------
Alex __O _-\<,_ (_)/ (_)

"Dante Rosati" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> times for the Central Park Loop, and is there a record?

For four laps in an individual time trial, it's held by Jason Gould and I think it was less than 54
minutes. For a team time trial of four guys over that distance it is 53:15.

In think in the Tour du Pont or Tour du Trump the break was doing laps in the low 12s.

This page has links to some recent race results, including a bunch of two-lap times trials.

http://www.crca.net/racesarch/

JT

--
NB: reply-to address is munged

Visit http://www.jt10000.com

Dante Rosati wrote:
> Hi-
>
> What are average, good and excellent times for the Central Park Loop, and is there a record?
>
> thanks
>
> Dante

Dante Rosati wrote:
> Hi-
>
> What are average, good and excellent times for the Central Park Loop, and is there a record?
>
> thanks
>
> Dante

Whoops--hit the send button too fast. Is Lester's wife working you over? ;-)

Steve

"Steven Bornfeld" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]...
>
> Dante Rosati wrote:
> > Hi-
> >
> > What are average, good and excellent times for the Central Park Loop, and is there a record?
> >
> > thanks Dante
>
>
> Whoops--hit the send button too fast. Is Lester's wife working you over? ;-)
>
> Steve

Woah! No wonder Dante hasn't been returning my emails. ;)

Regards, Lester

Lester Long wrote:

> "Steven Bornfeld" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]...
> >
> > Dante Rosati wrote:
> > > Hi-
> > >
> > > What are average, good and excellent times for the Central Park Loop, and is there a record?
> > >
> > > thanks Dante
> >
> >
> > Whoops--hit the send button too fast. Is Lester's wife working you over? ;-)
> >
> > Steve
>
> Woah! No wonder Dante hasn't been returning my emails. ;)
>
> Regards, Lester

Yeah, she can probably whup me pretty good too!

Steve

--
Mark & Steven Bornfeld DDS Brooklyn, NY 718-258-5001 http://www.dentaltwins.com

Ha Ha. :) Small world Lester. But I don't recall any emails from you that I didn't respond to??

Dante

"Lester Long" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:<[email protected]>...
> "Steven Bornfeld" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]...
> >
> > Dante Rosati wrote:
> > > Hi-
> > >
> > > What are average, good and excellent times for the Central Park Loop, and is there a record?
> > >
> > > thanks Dante
> >
> >
> > Whoops--hit the send button too fast. Is Lester's wife working you over? ;-)
> >
> > Steve
>
> Woah! No wonder Dante hasn't been returning my emails. ;)
>
> Regards, Lester

`You guys need more customers. Your spending too much time on the computer.:) How are both of you?

Herb Dershowitz

"Mark & Steven Bornfeld DDS" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
>
>
> Lester Long wrote:
>
> > "Steven Bornfeld" <[email protected]> wrote in message
> > news:[email protected]...
> > >
> > > Dante Rosati wrote:
> > > > Hi-
> > > >
> > > > What are average, good and excellent times for the Central Park
Loop,
> > > > and is there a record?
> > > >
> > > > thanks Dante
> > >
> > >
> > > Whoops--hit the send button too fast. Is Lester's wife working you over? ;-)
> > >
> > > Steve
> >
> > Woah! No wonder Dante hasn't been returning my emails. ;)
> >
> > Regards, Lester
>
> Yeah, she can probably whup me pretty good too!
>
> Steve
>
>
> --
> Mark & Steven Bornfeld DDS Brooklyn, NY 718-258-5001 http://www.dentaltwins.com

Herb Dershowitz wrote:
> `You guys need more customers. Your spending too much time on the computer.:) How are
> both of you?
>
> Herb Dershowitz

You're right--we need more patients. But Lester has perfect teeth. Don't know about Dante. I
figure if you needed a dentist we would have heard from you by now. Otherwise we're fine,
but out of shape. Rode an hour in Prospect Park this morning and was passed by 80-year old
women on mountain bikes. I'd say it's a ***** to get old but almost no one's older than you
are. In a couple of years my daughter will be old enough to take out to the lot so Billy
Bauer can make her his next protege. I'll be celebrating Father's Day at Mark's with him,
his wife, my wife and daughter--he has a house in Mill Basin. I'll send him your regards.

Steve

>
>
>
> "Mark & Steven Bornfeld DDS" <[email protected]> wrote in message
> news:[email protected]...
>
>>
>>Lester Long wrote:
>>
>>
>>>"Steven Bornfeld" <[email protected]> wrote in message
>>>news:[email protected]...
>>>
>>>>Dante Rosati wrote:
>>>>
>>>>>Hi-
>>>>>
>>>>>What are average, good and excellent times for the Central Park
>>>>
> Loop,
>
>>>>>and is there a record?
>>>>>
>>>>>thanks Dante
>>>>
>>>>
>>>>Whoops--hit the send button too fast. Is Lester's wife working you over? ;-)
>>>>
>>>>Steve
>>>
>>>Woah! No wonder Dante hasn't been returning my emails. ;)
>>>
>>>Regards, Lester
>>
>> Yeah, she can probably whup me pretty good too!
>>
>>Steve
>>
>>
>>--
>>Mark & Steven Bornfeld DDS Brooklyn, NY 718-258-5001 http://www.dentaltwins.com
>>
>>
>

Dante Rosati wrote:
> Ha Ha. :) Small world Lester. But I don't recall any emails from you that I didn't respond to??
>
> Dante

He's just pullin' your chain, Dante. When you look like the incredible hulk and can bench
700 lbs. you can pull chains. Like your websit, btw. I keep promising I'll make a meeting of
the NYCCGS, and I'd better, because he's likely to pull my heart out of my chest and show it
to me before I die.

Steve

>
>
> "Lester Long" <[email protected]> wrote in message
> news:<[email protected]>...
>
>>"Steven Bornfeld" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]...
>>
>>>Dante Rosati wrote:
>>>
>>>>Hi-
>>>>
>>>>What are average, good and excellent times for the Central Park Loop, and is there a record?
>>>>
>>>>thanks Dante
>>>
>>>
>>>Whoops--hit the send button too fast. Is Lester's wife working you over? ;-)
>>>
>>>Steve
>>
>>Woah! No wonder Dante hasn't been returning my emails. ;)
>>
>>Regards, Lester

Steven Bornfeld <[email protected]> wrote in message news:<[email protected]>...
> Dante Rosati wrote:
> > Ha Ha. :) Small world Lester. But I don't recall any emails from you that I didn't respond to??
> >
> > Dante
>
> He's just pullin' your chain, Dante. When you look like the incredible hulk and can bench
> 700 lbs. you can pull chains. Like your websit, btw. I keep promising I'll make a meeting of
> the NYCCGS, and I'd better, because he's likely to pull my heart out of my chest and show it
> to me before I die.

Is there some hitherto unkown relationship between classical guitar and bicycle racing? Why are
there so many guitarists here?

just wondering...:)

Dante

Dante Rosati wrote:
> Steven Bornfeld <[email protected]> wrote in message news:<[email protected]>...
>
>>Dante Rosati wrote:
>>
>>>Ha Ha. :) Small world Lester. But I don't recall any emails from you that I didn't respond to??
>>>
>>>Dante
>>
>> He's just pullin' your chain, Dante. When you look like the incredible hulk and can bench
>> 700 lbs. you can pull chains. Like your websit, btw. I keep promising I'll make a meeting of
>> the NYCCGS, and I'd better, because he's likely to pull my heart out of my chest and show it
>> to me before I die.
>
>
> Is there some hitherto unkown relationship between classical guitar and bicycle racing? Why are
> there so many guitarists here?
>
> just wondering...:)
>
> Dante

There's a pHD thesis in there somewhere... BTW, I think the luthier David Schramm once said
on RMCG that he had in a previous life been a mechanic for team Kalhua, at the time one of
the strongest women's racing teams.

Steve

Status
Not open for further replies.