Cycling Equipment · Public discussion

Cheap Clothes from Colorado Cyclist

Started by Jay Beattie · · Last activity · 6 posts · 458 views

Thread navigation

Jump through the discussion

Go to the original post, the replies on this page, or the latest preserved contribution.

Thread details

What we know about this thread

Original section
Cycling Equipment
Published
3 April 2008
Last activity
3 April 2008
Original author
Jay Beattie
Posts
6
Discussion status
Public discussion
Total views
458
Views / 30 days
6

The navigation and discussion metadata provide context. Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Showing posts 1–6 of 6
Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Text size
  1. I just got my catalog today and was impressed to see that I can get a
    jersey, some shoes and a pair of shorts for barely over a $1,000:
    Sidi Dragon II ($429.99), Assos F1.13 shorts ($329.99) and Assos
    Intermediate jersey ($264.99). Now that's value! -- Jay Beattie.

  2. Dans le message de
    news:[email hidden],
    Jay Beattie <[email hidden]> a réfléchi, et puis a déclaré :

    Quoted message said:

    I just got my catalog today and was impressed to see that I can get a
    jersey, some shoes and a pair of shorts for barely over a $1,000:
    Sidi Dragon II ($429.99), Assos F1.13 shorts ($329.99) and Assos
    Intermediate jersey ($264.99). Now that's value! -- Jay Beattie.

    So where are the socks?

  3. I have the socks!!! MMMMM !! campmor.com - sock king - cotton sucks
    ah you know
    CC buys clothing from porfessional seamtress and designers. Thisssss
    costs money. No butchering. By accident, I have several CC type uh
    clothing thru thrift shopping. take your basic T. How many panels does
    it have? CC T's have 4-6-8 more panels giving freer movement, better
    evap/cooling.... the list is endless and ends at the pro level where
    athletes are making 5 mill and up then spending it on equipment
    furthering the income.
    Take a look at Kokotat and Immersion Research. CC are pikers.
    We did a contest last year for the most expensive jersey. Actualy i
    remember that's an anual event. The first went to Kevlar Safari stuff.
    last year $$$ went to $6-700 then over for British shooting jacket
    jerseys made from French scrota. a fun search game.
    anyway notice the incredible position cyclists are forced into. CC's
    stuff tend toward that.

  4. Jay Beattie said:

    I just got my catalog today and was impressed to see that I can get a
    jersey, some shoes and a pair of shorts for barely over a $1,000:
    Sidi Dragon II ($429.99), Assos F1.13 shorts ($329.99) and Assos
    Intermediate jersey ($264.99). Now that's value! -- Jay Beattie.

    Don't forget to pick up a lid on sale, too!

    http://www.probikekit.com/display.php?code=h3049

    Bill "now why is this in Tech?" S.

  5. Bill Sornson said:
    Jay Beattie said:

    I just got my catalog today and was impressed to see that I can get a
    jersey, some shoes and a pair of shorts for barely over a  $1,000:
    Sidi  Dragon II ($429.99), Assos F1.13 shorts ($329.99) and  Assos
    Intermediate jersey ($264.99).  Now that's value! -- Jay Beattie.

    Don't forget to pick up a lid on sale, too!

    http://www.probikekit.com/display.php?code=h3049

    Bill "now why is this in Tech?" S.

    O.K., I couldn't help myself. At least it wasn't political. -- Jay
    Beattie.

  6. political ? in Colorado ? hey, pass the flat worms...

Active in the last 60 minutes

Active in this thread

0 users · 0 guests ·0 bots ·0 total

No signed-in users are active right now.

No known search crawlers active right now.